Public procedure directory
- 1. Name or trade name of the responsible office
- XING AG is a company with domestic and foreign investments.
- 2. Owner, Executive Board, managing directors or other legally appointed managers or managers appointed according to the company’s statuts and persons commissioned with the management of data processing
- Dr. Thomas Vollmoeller (CEO), Ingo Chu (CFO), Jens Pape (CTO), Timm Richter (CPO)
- 3. Address of the responsible office
- Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
- 4. Purpose of collecting, processing or using the data
- XING AG is a company with foreign investments which operates an international Internet platform offering registered users a closed communication forum to create new business contacts and manage existing ones.
- 5. Description of the group of persons concerned and the data and data categories associated with them
- Data of registered XING users, employees, service providers and suppliers, provided this is needed to fulfill the purposes listed in 4.
- 6. Recipients or recipient categories to whom the data may be disclosed
- Registered XING users can access certain data, external contractors (service providers) in accordance with §11 BDSG, public offices in the event of overriding legal requirements, other external institutions and internal XING departments provided this is needed to fulfill the purposes listed in 4.
- 7. Standard periods for the deletion of data
- Data shall be deleted upon expiry of statutory or contractually agreed retention periods. Any data not affected by this shall be deleted once they are no longer needed for the purposes described in 4. or when legally required to be deleted.
- 8. Planned data transfer to third countries
- Data is sent to third countries, but only in adherence with statutory reliability requirements. This is also subject to the express informed consent of the persons in question.
Certain data is available to registered XING users all over the world by accessing the XING platform.