Andrew Edge Andrew Edge

x 2 Roles

X2 Roles
Strategic Account Manager
Filed Sales Executive
Enterprise mobility
Germany

Our client is a Tier One provider of enterprise mobility solutions. They are looking to strengthen their German sales team with a field sales executive. The successful candidate will be spending a significant amount of time developing new business within the region for a new product launch for my client. The primary role of the successful candidate will be to support and drive regional revenue and therefore will need gravitas to sell at all levels up to and including CEO/CIO – entering at the highest level to be sponsored across the business. The candidate must be comfortable with a range or orders from €200k- €1m+. If you fit the criteria and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity in an established team then please contact Andrew Edge on +44 121 250 5735 or email andrewe@jps-selection.com quoting reference JPSJD15143

Our client is a Tier One provider of enterprise mobility solutions. They are looking to strengthen their German sales team with Strategic Account Manager. The main responsibility of the successful candidate will be to manage up to 12 key Accounts and will also spend a significant amount of time developing new business within the region. The primary role of the successful candidate will be to support and drive regional revenue and therefore will need gravitas to sell at all levels up to and including CEO/CIO – entering at the highest level to be sponsored across the business. The candidate must be comfortable with a range or orders from €200k- €1m+ and will have a strong retail background. If you fit the criteria and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity in an established team then please contact Andrew Edge on +44 121 250 5735 or email andrewe@jps-selection.com quoting reference JPSJD15142.

David Rafols David Rafols Moderator

Seeking: "Mobilize Tickets - We want to send the ticket to your mobile from a web application.

Seeking: "Mobilize Tickets - We want to send the ticket to your mobile from a web application. To send that tickets, we don't wanto to use mobile phone number or sms message".

If you have a solution please visit http://tinyurl.com/37p3vey for more details or contact me directly at info@innoget.com

About InnoGet: InnoGet (http://www.innoget.com) is an open innovation marketplace that aims at expanding the interface between science community and companies

Elena Ovsianko Elena Ovsianko Moderator

Invitation to join "Mobile Experts" Group

Hello,

I would like to invite you to a new group “Mobile experts”, which is targeted to unite all mobile experts worldwide, who specialize in mobile technologies and platforms to share ideas, know-hows, technical expertise.

Join the group today to meet interesting members with interest in mobile technologies and take part in discussions https://www.xing.com/net/mobile_experts/

Sincerely,
Elena

Vladimir Kondratenko Vladimir Kondratenko Moderator

Is anyone looking for Mobile Tech, JAVA, WEB, .NET professional developers, together with a project manager, right away?

Dear group members,

My name is Vladimir and I’m a Business Development Manager at Intetics Co. (http://www.intetics.com), a US based IT Consulting & Development Company with operations in Eastern Europe.

Intetics has a vast experience in delivering quality custom software solutions to companies that are world known like Encyclopedia Britannica, Vodafone, Wurth Group and others (references are available). Partnering with Intetics would be a cost-effective opportunity for your company.

If you’re interested to learn more about creating a best valuable custom software solution for your company, please let me send you a presentation file that will give you a clear picture about Intetics and services we provide, or we may schedule a conference call in order to find out about your needs and discover a best way to fulfill them using the latest Information Technology.