Did you miss the iOS Trainings here in Zurich? Now you have the chance to advance your skills with our experienced Trainer - Adrian Kosmaczewski. Make sure to save your spot and take advantage of the early bird prices that are running just right now and only until July 10!
What is more, we have also announced a new iBeacons Training - brand new Training suitable for developers who would like to learn more about the power of iBeacons and how to use it their applications!
Learn how to unleash their potential in different business environments, for both iOS and Android devices. This is a technical hands-on workshop that includes live coding and testing, but which can be of interest to marketing teams, product managers and other decision makers with coding skills.
Are you a senior developer wanting to deepen your knowledge about iOS Development? Would you like to learn more about the power of iBeacons and how to use it in your applications? Get the tips and tricks needed to help you develop great iPhone and iPad apps.
There are approximately 7 days before the iOS Advanced Training with Adrian Kosmaczewski takes place, and now you have the opportunity to spoil yourself with an incredible discount to his course. Since we want to keep our classes small, there are only a few of spaces left, so if you would like to attend, please contact me asap (firstname.lastname@example.org) and ask about the discount.
What will you learn during the course?
• The Objective-C runtime: how the language works behind the curtain
• Drawing and animation: Quartz, Core Animation and Core Foundation
• Organization of large Xcode projects, including best practices and patterns
• Working with structured data in Objective-C
• Core Data in depth: model editors, architecture, contexts, memory management
• Networking: how to create and maintain complex network applications
• Advertise and consume iBeacon information from your applications
• Storyboards: how to organize large applications using them
• Gesture Recognizers: architecture, best practices as well as tips and tricks
• Notifications: local and remote
• Q&A Session: ask any question to your trainer