We are looking for entrepreneurs, network leaders to launch, develop and sustain business.
This could be your next job and a new business challenge
Partner Profile: self-employed with an proven track record experience 20+ years B2B, preferably in business services (interim management & consultancy) and in trading (merchant activities), corporate finance and hr search.
Our and your aim should be online matching needs that will generate advertising revenues and offering excellent offline business and personal services.
We are dedicated that our sophisticated portal will achieve the internet status of an authority in guiding and reducing barriers by direct linking business and social needs and interests. Due to this, the portal will bef or our business partners also a business lead generator for offline management business services.
In partnerships we look for a perfect fit as we do business on the principles of joint result, integrity, compliance and excellence.
This is a sincere business proposal for a highly experienced interim manager / business consultant - a background investigation will be a standard part of the application procedure.
For one of our clients we are looking for a Senior Project Manager
In this exciting leadership role you use your deep understanding of project and client management tools and methodologies to lead large-scale web projects. At all times you commit yourself to maintain an environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Lead complex, multidisciplinary, multi-track IT projects and/or programs throughout the full project life cycle, from design to development, test, and launch
• Develop and manage the overall project plan
• Time and budget allocation, scoping, quality and risk management
• Provide structure, supervision and mentorship to project teams to ensure maximum performance
• Build and manage (senior) client relationships
• Negotiate scope changes to produce win-win results
• Establish project processes through all projects to ensure process compliance
• Create and analyse reports on track status, issues and risks and report the major risks and issues to the Project leadership and stakeholders
• Provide continuous contribution to enhance and strengthen our Delivery Approach
• Support of Business Development
• Solid project management experience, Consulting background is a plus
• Demonstrated leadership capability, preferably with leadership experience with teams of 20+ people
• Solid web project experience, eCommerce is a must!
• Strong Communication skills
• Being able to deal with difficult and complex set up
• Strong experience in project and risk management tools, Agile Methods is a must (e.g. Scrum) Education: Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
• Good Swedish and English language skills
Duration: 3 months+
Due to increased workload, my client require a Java Developer for their operations in Sweden.
You will have experience of:
Development, maintenance and incident management in Java / J2EE
Experience in developing integrations to web service development, XML & AD
IBM WebSphere Application server, LDAP, Active Director, developing UI and reports
Third Line Support
You will be degree educated and fluent in both Swedish and English
Fore more information, please apply with your details