Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
als Interim Recruiter im IT- und Engineeringsektor stehe ich Ihnen ab sofort wieder für Projekte auf Stunden- oder Tagessatzbasis zur Verfügung.
Bei Interesse kontaktieren Sie mich am besten direkt hier via XING. Für Rückfragen stehe ich Ihnen selbstverständlich jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung.
Dialog Semiconductor create highly integrated, mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs), optimised for personal portable, low energy short-range wireless, LED solid state lighting and automotive applications. In 2013, we delivered over $900 million in revenue and are one of the fastest growing European public semiconductor companies. We currently have more than 1,100 employees worldwide.
With our focus and expertise in energy-efficient system power management and a technology portfolio that also includes audio, short-range wireless, AC/DC power conversion and multi-touch, we bring decades of experience to the rapid development of ICs for personal portable and digital consumers applications, including smartphones, tablets, Ultrabooks(TM) and digital cordless phones.
Working in our IT team in Kirchheim/Teck, you will:
- Be responsible for the company wide Oracle Exadata database cluster
- Support database setup/patching etc. of any Dialog Oracle database based tools
- Develop new and maintain existing PL/SQL functions inside our Oracle database cluster
- Improve automation of Data Analysis for Global Manufacturing/Operations department
- Implement and support company wide solutions for engineering related business intelligence
- Support our internal customers using the provided systems in case of problems
What we are looking for
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong skills as an Oracle DBA
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of data aggregation and analysis
- Statistical or mathematical background (for data analysis) would be seen as an advantage
- Team player attitude
- Good English skills
Dialog in Kirchheim/Teck
Working within our established office in Kirchheim/Teck, you’ll be joining our fast growing and high performing team positioned in the heart of picturesque German countryside. Within our unique and truly multi-cultural environment you will be handily placed with convenient links to Stuttgart (30 min), its airport (15 min) and attractive tourist destinations such as Lake Constance, Black Forest, France and various ski resorts (2h) all easily accessible using public transport. The office, which was fully refurbished in 2012, offers a pleasant entrepreneurial style working environment, a popular onsite canteen and a gym which is free to use for all our employees.
Why join us?
We passionately believe that working as an Engineer at Dialog, you will be joining the brightest, most diverse and ambitious talent in the Semiconductor Industry. We are proud to have won numerous awards and designs, including exclusive patents that have assisted us to enjoy 7 successive years of double digit growth in this highly competitive industry. With sustainable growth on a global scale planned for 2014, the opportunity for talent to progress at Dialog could not be greater. We are fast becoming the employer of choice within microelectronics chip design, power management solutions, short range wireless connectivity and VoIP technology.
If you’d like to explore working for Dialog Semiconductor further, then it’s time we heard from you. Click below and apply now.
If you have any queries, please contact the Recruiter for this role, Tomasz Stoklosa (email@example.com) who will be happy to help.