Senior Java Developer!
• Design and develop various software components and their integration into the existing software architecture.
• Requirement analysis.
• Develop applications and solutions based on the latest engineering standards for our software platform.
• Integrate third-party applications into our software.
• Implement methods within the team based on the agile principle of working in the various levels of the software development lifecycle - design, implementation, test integration as well as product release and maintenance.
• Degree in IT or similar qualifications
• Several years of experience in object-oriented software development (Java, Java EE) with database-assisted systems (Oracle) in various operating environments (Linux, Windows).
• Experience of software integration and SOA-based architectures.
• Excellent knowledge of the Spring, Hibernate and JUnit frameworks as well as common frameworks related to Java, Web Services and XML.
• Solid SQL skills and practical experience in Oracle and with the relevant development tools.
• Experience in agile process and working methods (Scrum, Kanban).
• Ability to independently structure complex tasks.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Enthusiasm for software development and electronic payment systems.
• Fresh ideas and the ability to think outside the box in helping us to develop innovative software solutions corresponding to our motto of "Making Payment Happen".
Are you interested?
I look forward to your feedback.
So it goes on: Please send me your CV to. I will then contact you so that we can talk at length about the position and your tasks. I stand with the company in direct contact and ask you directly to the department head before. In addition, I prepare you for the interview and give you all the necessary information. Since the company has charged me with finding my service is absolutely free for you.