I'm looking for an experienced consultant with many years of professional experience in process design of fully integrated SAP ERP systems (Integration CO with FI, SD, MM, PP) and with integrated financial reporting and controlling systems (e.g. SAP BW, TM1) for SAP CO master data Governance project and - CCT & CMF template build in Frankfurt area.
- Develop, propose and supervise solutions to support complex business processes within the SAP template development with focus on CO,
but in an integrated way with FI and all upstream modules (SD, MM....).
- Secure high degree of harmonization in the SAP CO configuration, principally around core master data (cost centers, internal orders, projects,
allocation rules, cost elements, activity types, CO-PA configuration, submission data flow to Group reporting system etc.) and value flow
governance (e.g. allocation of accounts to CO objects, derivation of reporting dimensions, ...).
- Support the creation of these master data during major template roll out phases, in close interaction with the business, and with a partnership spirit with different stakeholders.
- Discuss any open issues in an efficient solution oriented manner,
and develop constructive solutions.
- Decides on functional change requests, based on the compliance
of required changes with harmonized processes. Approve solution provided to guarantee a fully consistent and harmonized system.
- Support daily business and month end closing / planning in case
of problems / incidents.
- Maintain SAP CO master data in the systems for legal entities
already running on SAP template.
- University degree in business administration or a similar
subject with corresponding knowledge (diploma or masters)
- Many years of professional experience in Controlling and/or
Management Accounting of an international company
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in book-keeping and financial account according to IFRS
- Superb knowledge in SAP Finance/Controlling with focus on CO (CO-PA, CO-OM, CO-PC, PS)
- Experience with Finance and Accounting business processes
- Solid knowledge of the sector
- governance mindset, authority (excellent, > 5 years)
- SAP skills SAP CO - expertise (excellent, > 5 years)
- SAP FI knowledge (excellent, > 5 years)
- SAP MM knowledge (nice to have)
- SAP SD knowledge (nice to have)
- template development experience (nice to have)
Language skill: English, German (both business fluent)
Location: Frankfurt am Main area (suburbs)
Duration: 08.2014 – 07.2015, fulltime, in total 220 days
EU Permit Holders only.
If you are interested and available please drop your CV in a word format to email@example.com