Sie suchen eine spannende neue Aufgabe in der IT Branche?
Dann sind Sie bei uns genau richtig!
Wir suchen zum nächst möglichen Zeitpunkt eine/n
Support Account Manager (m/f)
to be located in Dusseldorf or Stuttgart
As Support Account Manager you combine your strong customer relationship and crisis management skills with your technical competences to deliver the highest level of support service to Enterprise customers, with the aim to maximize value realization of their NetApp solution and minimize disruption to the customer’s operations.
In close collaboration with other parts of NetApp support, you oversee an optimal delivery of support activities for the customer and provide an effective crisis management and communication in case of disruptions. As trusted advisor of the customer and in partnership with the account team, you actively drive pre-emptive and preventative recommendations which are tailored to the customer’s business needs and technical environment, build on NetApp’s industry-leading AutoSupport technology. Your role is critical to NetApp’s continued success as you help deepen the relationship with the customer, build their trust in our solutions and increase their loyalty.
Support Account Managers work with NetApp customers and designated Account/Sales Teams, by providing expertise in the following areas:
1. Personalized Service
-Provides informed strategic planning, storage support best practices and upgrade advice
-Understands the customers' environment and apply NetApp knowledge to improve the overall support experience
-Conducts regular operational service reviews and provides customer-tailored best practice recommendations
2. Centralized Support Management
-Strategically positioned to review and oversee all of assigned customers' NetApp support activities, enabling maximum efficiency while minimizing risk
-During any critical events, facilitates issue resolution and ensures effective communication, from customer storage administrators up to high-level management
3. Customized Proactive Care
-Through a combination of expertise, analytics, tools and a deep understanding of customers' operating environment, consults and provides deliverables aimed at mitigating risks and ensuring stability of the NetApp Solution
- Influences customers to adopt best-practices by regular tracking of preventative remediation actions derived from recommendations
- Educates the customer, as required, about the various tools available on the NetApp Support Site and helps deepen their understanding of NetApp products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills in order to collaborate successfully with customers and cross functional teams, influence behavior and drive actions
- Escalation management experience is strongly desired
- Proven ability to professionally handle conflicts and to effectively manage customer expectations
- Ability to integrate diverse perspectives in critical situations to aid issue resolution
- Proven ability to manage complex, high pressure situations, staying focused on the right priority and effectively handle time-management
- In-depth technical knowledge in Storage and/or Virtualization Technology
or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and processes and an understanding of how to apply these in a customer facing environment
- Frequent visits to the customer’s domestic sites as required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required. Prior experience as a Support Account Manager, Service Account Manager, Escalations Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Support Engineer, Escalation Manager and/or a Project Manager is desired.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field is required.
Falls Sie Interesse an einer interessanten Tätigkeit im Eskalationsumfeld haben, schicken Sie mir Ihre Unterlagen bitte direkt an Angelika.Bernhart@netapp.com.
Ich freue mich auf Ihre Rückmeldung!
NetApp Deutschland GmbH
85551 Kirchheim bei München