The role of the Everyday Mobility Program Management team is to ensure that Nokia Location & Commerce's mobile apps and SDKs find their way to the market, quickly, on time, on budget and in line with demanding quality standards.
As the Senior Program Manager Everyday Mobility you will interact closely with our management team, our product team heads as well as our engineering teams, to deliver our roadmap into consumer’s hands and onto our customer’s devices. You will ensure timeliness and quality of our delivery through a lean but effective product delivery processes and process execution. As part of this, you will lead the evolution of the product delivery process and plan and lead the change management to introduce these processes to our business unit and beyond. You will also ensure continuous improvement of the process by leading process improvement initiatives.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure on time, on budget, high quality product roadmap execution
• Define, evolve, and manage the roll-out and ongoing operation of an effective, lean and agile program management, product delivery and change control framework
• Provide accurate, up-to-date information on product execution status to management and the wider organization
• Overall, you will be held accountable for ensuring top notch roadmap execution across our Everyday Mobility business unit, ensuring product teams deliver against agreed timelines, scope and quality benchmarks.
We expect you to have:
• Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, in software industry, consumer service creation and product management or technical sales. Solid understanding of the industry, combined with experience in partner and customer management.
• 5+ years experience in outsourced IT project delivery in “fixed time, fixed price” environments
• Experience with software delivery process engineering and related change management
• Mastery of relevant process frameworks: Lean, Agile, Kaizen, etc.
• Hands-on experience with managing projects with stage gate and agile processes
• Certified scrum master, 3+ years hands-on experience as a scrum master
• Background in mobile applications, mobile platform(s) and web services is a must, knowledge of location and social services highly desirable
• Personal credibility, maturity and finesse to manage multiple stakeholders in a complex organization, addressing issues combining business, product and technical aspects
• Demonstrated capacity to establish, drive and influence cross-functional networks with full responsibility for end-to-end delivery
• Excellent communications skills. Fluent English, both in spoken and written form
• Masters degree in a related field, MBA a plus