Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit 2012
Tue, 24 Apr 2012, 10:00 AM (CEST)
Wed, 25 Apr 2012, 06:00 PM (CEST)
I am pleased to announce that the Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit 2012 will be taking place on the 24th – 25th April 2012.
Join us in Amsterdam where the LNG and natural gas industry’s key and most senior players will gather to discuss how the industry is moving forward. This year's event will showcase a series of international case studies delivered by gas industry operators, international oil and gas companies, interest groups and associations, major contractors, shipping companies, haulage and trucking companies, and technology providers.
LNG Experts sharing their insights include:
- Kathleen Eisbrenner, Founder and President, NextDecade, Member of the Board, Chesapeake Energy
- Manuel Lage, General Manager and CEO, NGVA Europe
- Peter Blomberg, Managing Director, Nordic LNG
- Alan Townsend, Senior Energy Specialist, World Bank
- VK Sethi, Chief of Projects, Petronet LNG
- Jay Gottlieb, President, Argent Marine
- Koos Blaazer, CEO, LNG Europe
- Tony Acton, Principal ActON LNG (formerly BG Group)
- Can Toydemir, Technical Manager, IPRAGAZ
- Piet Kager, Commercial Manager, Gasunie
- Peter van der Gaag, Manager Director, Anglo Dutch Bio-LNG
- Jeff Sipes, Vice President and General Manager, Chart Energy and Chemicals
- Andrea Giusti, LNG Platform Director, GE Oil and Gas
Key discussion points include:
Proving the business case: Assessing the viability of smaller LNG projects. Are projects costs aligned with the current technology and market conditions?
How are things progressing globally?: Hear case studies from India, the Philippines, Turkey and the United States giving you key Insight into current global market trends
- Accessing new gas markets: Gain access to new customers by creating LNG value chains where traditional infrastructure has not been developed
LNG and the road haulage industry: Aligning infrastructure, end users and stakeholders: how is the industry progressing towards LNG as an alternative transportation fuel?
LNG Marine developments: Is LNG the future of marine fuel? Assessing new small scale transport options, LNG as marine fuel and LNG bunkering.
- Powered by XING Events
You haven't rated this event yet.
Hotels near this event
Book directly with our partner HRS. Premium Members get corporate rates.