XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team (available in English and German) if you need any other assistance.
By the way, we've published some help videos that may be of use to you: Go to videos
How do I create a secure password?
1. How to create a secure password
- It should be at least 8 characters long and include both large and small letters, as well as numbers and special characters.
- Do not use any passwords that you use for other websites
- Try not to include any personal information (e.g. name, address, birthday, phone or account number).
- Avoid words/names that are easy to guess (hobbies, favorite club, artist, symbols, etc.).
2. Tip for creating a secure password that's easy to remember
A simple yet effective trick: Think of a sentence and use the first letter of every word including numbers and punctuation as your password. So if we take this example sentence:
"3 years ago I went to Thailand. It was 38 degrees there."
your password would be: "3yaIwtT.Iw38dt."
security, remember, login details, login, sign-in