XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team (available in English and German) if you need any other assistance.
By the way, we've published some help videos that may be of use to you: Go to videos
Adding images and videos to forum posts
How to add an image:
- Click on the text box below “Write a group post” on the groups homepage.
- Now click on the image symbol that then appears.
- Select the image you’d like to add.
- Now select the forum where you’d like your image to appear.
- Then click on “Post” to publish your image.
Videos can be added by entering a link to the video (e.g. YouTube or Vimeo) in the main text box of the group post. Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to see a preview of the video you linked to.
Important information about copyright and compliance with our GTC
Please make sure that you have permissions to post the images and videos you intend to share and that said content does not violate our GTC (i.e. is not illegal). Posters are responsible for the content of their posts, not the moderators.
Should you come across a violation of our GTC or your copyrights, please report it via our contact form.