XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team (available in English and German) if you need any other assistance.
By the way, we've published some help videos that may be of use to you: Go to videos
What are groups on XING?
1. Meet people interested in the same things
Groups on XING are communities of like-minded people who work in the same job or industry and want to exchange the latest news and information with one another. Groups can also be used for people with the same hobbies and interests, or are located in the same city as one another.
2. Official XING Groups
There are four different types of Official XING Group:
- XING Community: This is the first port of call for German speakers who have questions or feedback about XING.
- Regional groups: These are groups managed by XING Ambassadors where people can talk about a certain city or region.
- Industry groups: These are groups managed by Xpert Ambassadors, i.e. experts in a certain field, and act as a forum for other specialists to discuss their expertise.
- University groups: The official university groups are an ideal place for university students, teachers and alumni to talk about their (former) university and find out the latest.