XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team (available in English and German) if you need any other assistance.
By the way, we've published some help videos that may be of use to you: Go to videos
Inviting people to join your group
Select potential group members
Please consider the following before inviting someone to join your group:
- Who is your target group?
- Why do you think the person you want to invite would be interested in your group? Take the time to browse their profile and see what they entered in their “Wants”, “Haves” and “Interests” fields.
- Are you merely sending out invitations to add as many people as possible to your group? (Members will realise this and refuse to join your group. They may even report it as spam!)
How to invite people to join your group:
- Go to the profile of the person you’d like to invite and click on “more”.
- Select the option “Invite to join a group”.
- Fill out your invitation and click on “Send”.
Here are two handy tips you should think about before sending out invitations:
- Let the person know why you think your group would be beneficial to them.
- Address the person by their name as this is more personal and will increase your chances of them accepting your invitation.