XING Help Center
Here you’ll find answers to your questions, and information about XING features. You can also contact the XING Support team (available in English and German) if you need any other assistance.
By the way, we've published some help videos that may be of use to you: Go to videos
Search alerts: receive automatic notifications about interesting new members
You can receive automatic e-mail notifications if someone matching your criteria signs up to XING. You can, for example, see if one of your work colleagues has joined XING (Premium function). Here’s how it works:
Create a search alert
Here’s how to set up automatic notifications:
- Click on "Advanced search " next to the search box, then on "Members".
- Enter your search criteria and hit "Search".
- If you need to, refine your search results using the filters on the right-hand side.
- Now click on the "Create search alert " link above the search results.
- Now you can enter a name for your search alert and set a search interval (weekly or daily).
- That’s it! Just click on "Save" to activate your search alert.
Manage and delete search alerts
You can have up to 20 search alerts at any one time. The www.xing.com/app/search?op=agents link provides you with an overview of your search alerts and the option to delete any you no longer need.
search alert, search alerts, search agent, member search, notification, notifications