a4uexpo - Affiliate & Performance Marketing
Posts 1-1 of 1
Carrie-Anne Lewis Group moderatorThe company name is only visible to registered members.25 Apr 2012, 2:54 pm
But…there is a cost attached. We know it’s worth it. You know it’s worth it but how can you persuade the boss?
Know how you can get ROI from attending…
* Learn top tips on getting smarter with your performance at over 40 sessions covering the full range of up-to-the-minute performance marketing topics.
* Get your brand in front of a diverse international audience, hailing from 30 different countries, at the largest Pan-European conference in the industry.
* Meet the largest European agencies at our ‘Meet the agencies’ feature, get valuable advice on your business at our performance health clinics or meet your next client at niche speed networking; all part of our brand new ‘Knowledge Zone’ feature.
* Talk to key decision makers and entrepreneurs, taking advantage of the plethora of formal and informal networking opportunities a4uexpo Europe provides.
* Be part of a show that has grown and evolved with the industry and takes a structured, focused, inclusive and targeted approach that guarantees real and effective conversations with industry leading delegates.
Know what you get…
A ticket to a4uexpo Europe is an all access pass to everything we offer with no hidden extra costs. Your pass includes access to all conference sessions, our packed exhibition hall including the knowledge zone, two evening networking parties, regular refreshments and 5* hot business lunch on both days, free wi-fi, and a quality delegate brochure and bag that are yours to take away and reference at a later date.
Prepare your argument…
Think budgets, revenue, competition and meetings. Visit our ‘Persuade the Boss’ page for more tips and further information on exactly why a4uexpo Europe is good for your business, PLUS a downloadable PDF giving you all the information you’ll need to secure sign off.
Once you get that inevitable and resounding ‘yes’ register for your pass online.
See you in Barcelona!