Clean Energy Project
Posts 1-1 of 1
Juan I HERNÁNDEZ Premium Member Group moderatorThe company name is only visible to registered members.02 Dec 2011, 11:04 am
Head Hunting for a HEAD OF SALES + 2 Sales Engineer GERMANY & CEE
Company: Spain-based holding company that, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is primarily engaged in the renewable energy sector. The Company’s activities include the promotion, construction and sale of wind parks, as well as the engineering, design, manufacture and sale of wind turbines.
The Company has operations established in America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
REPORTING TO: Area Manager / Sales Manager, Germany &CEE
REGION OF ACTIVITIES: Germany/CEE
SET-UP NEW REGIONAL SALES APPROACH: re-entry in the German onshore wind market
- Re-entry the Onshore market Germany/CEE markets (Austria, Holland, Switzerlad & Poland): Your role will be to ensure that business’s objectives and goals materialize in the most efficient way and that long-term perspectives are being secured to the benefit of the Company.
- Coordinate and implement trade policies in the assigned geographical area in order to ensure and increase profitability.
· Sales and Marketing of complete wind power systems in german markets.
· Designate strategic customers in the assigned area and develop action plan with them
-> Profound understanding of the region's market fundamentals and business practices:
· Market situation and development prospects in the short, medium and long term situation of customers and / or Promoters: contact persons, financial, licenses, agreements with competitors, monitoring bids commercial and contractual competition (price, scope, security, etc.) legal status, planned changes that impact for the wind sector, monitoring the actions of institutions, associations, wind, etc..
THE PERFORMANCE DUTIES INCLUDE:
· Knowledge of the Onshore market development in the long and the short term, as well as the trade and legal framework for commercial and wind energy activity: finances, licenses, agreements with other competitor suppliers, ”who’s who” in the company.
· Benchmarking and market supervision: commercial offers and contracts of our competitors (scope, pricing, terms and conditions, bonds…, etc).
· Identifying top strategic customers and successfully building relationships, aiming to reach long-term commercial or master agreements.
· Product Strategy - Introduction and product adaptation programs
· Working closely with other sales team members and throughout the company, to successfully integrate commercial proposals and supply agreements, containing complex technical, economic and legal information.
· Interfacing with customers and providing solutions in the development of commercial agreements with top utilities and wind farm promoters, throughout the whole process -from the contract signature, to the end of the period of guarantee. Ensuring perfect coordination with other departments within Gamesa, such as Construction (execution times, quality, costs, claims management, negotiation of penalties) and Services (machinery availability and management of the Operation & Maintenance stage) to meet the customers’ expectations. Coordinating the intervention of the Engineering, Quality or Financial departments when necessary.
· Making sure customers meet their contractual obligations.
· Collaborating in the annual sales/assembly briefings towards the global budget, and participating in the launch of new products and customer monitoring.
· Reporting annually, biannually, monthly and weekly to senior management.
Kind Regards / Mit Freundlichen Grüßen
Juan I. HERNANDEZ
Mob: +34 618 046.054
Sign up for free: