Clean Energy Project
Posts 1-1 of 1
Guillermo Idanez Premium MemberThe company name is only visible to registered members.23 Nov 2011, 2:08 pm
Apricum, the Cleantech Advisory is a strategic management consultancy with an exclusive focus on renewable energy technologies. We advise companies and investors worldwide in strategy design, M&A transactions and business development. As one of our focus areas, we analyze and forecast technological developments in advanced materials for solar applications, such as polymer films used in photovoltaic modules. We support our clients in designing successful product and business development strategies.
We continuously offer internships. There is no restriction with respect to the starting date, but we prefer a minimum duration of 10 weeks.
We are currently looking for Chemistry/Process Engineering majors:
Based in Apricum’s Berlin office, you are part of Apricum’s consulting team and work as Project Associate for clients world-wide, contributing to strategic projects related to “solar materials”. You analyze technologies and markets and condense findings in presentations for the clients’ top-level management. You are coached by an experienced Project Manager.
Apricum's offer in brief:
- Work in the dynamic start-up environment of a young top-management consulting firm
- Develop your profile in the fast-growing Cleantech industry
- Learn from an international, experienced expert team
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance and an attractive financial compensation
- Be based in Berlin, contribute to projects around the globe
- Opportunity to join Apricum as a consultant after graduation
We are specifically looking for interns with a background in chemistry, process engineering or material science.
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic achievements, preferably in chemistry, process engineering or related fields. Good knowledge of polymer chemistry is a plus
- Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in business, communications or other related field
- Interest in energy-related topics, enthusiasm for renewable energy
- Highly structured thinking and strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and in writing
Please visit our website ( http://apricum-group.com/en/about-us/jobs/171-internship-che...) or contact Miriam Schmeling at +49.30.3087762-21 for more information.
Please send your complete application, including CV, academic transcripts, letters of reference and mention of your earliest availability to firstname.lastname@example.org