XING Magyarország - Hungary - Hungría - Ungarn - Hongrie - Ungheria
Posts 1-1 of 1
Eszter ReimannThe company name is only visible to registered members.20 Dec 2011, 12:26 pm
Chronos Systems is a leading provider of software solutions and nearshore outsourcing services for blue chip customers around the world for over a decade with special focus on business process automation. With development centers in Hungary and Argentina, the company is working with blue chip Fortune 500 customers on 5 continents.
Joomla! Web Developers, Budapest, Hungary - sürgős!
Required technologies and skills
The ideal candidates will be self-driven, able to prioritize and remain focused in a fast-paced environment. This is a chance for ambitious developers to work in a multinational project team on the next generation of professional networking sites.
• Excellent understanding of Joomla 1.5 & 1.7 and Virtuemart websites
• Excellent knowledge on Components, Modules and Security
• Analytical skills for Databases, data mining, MS SQL, MySQL
• Excellent knowledge of PHP, Apache and Linux
• Conceptual thinking
• Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop.
• Good understanding of SEF, SEO
• Should have experience with at least 3 major Joomla/Virtuemart websites, implementations
• Completely fluent in written and spoken English
• Any other language an advantage
• Place of work: office-based (Budapest, Hungary) or remote
• Freelance, flex-time, part-time possible
• Preferred start date: ASAP
If you are interested in the position please send your detailed CV in ENGLISH only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Keen on Joomla! development? Interested in project works in flexible schedule and conditions? Send us your CV to email@example.com NOW and you can start before Xmas!