Idioms - The power of living language - german/english
Basically anyone who either professionally uses or is personally interested in both English and German at a high skill level. Internationally active business people who want to make headway quickly are certainly on important group for this forum. Another interesting audience are private individuals who have fun with languages or want to improve their communication skills to talk to native speaker more comfortably.
The goal of this group is to make so-called idiomatic expressions more accessible for its members. They should have the opportunity to express themselves more professionally, contribute and convey their knowledge, ask questions or seek help. In a nutshell: to profit from one another.
- Explanation of expressions, idioms, slang
- Commentaries on British and American expressions and slang
- Purposeful understanding of German for English native speakers
- Purposeful understanding of English for native speakers of German.
There are no recent new entries for this group.
- Group exists since: 01 Aug 2008
- Members in this group:2,155
- Posts in this group:1,709
- Languages:German, English