Telemarketing - Eine Form der Kundenbindung
Posts 1-1 of 1
Niels AarslewThe company name is only visible to registered members.10 Sep 2010, 11:25 am
Your primary tasks:
* you will take responsibility for initial telephone contact to the IT security manager or the IT manager in selected companies.
* you will create and find sales opportunities by qualifying prospects over the telephone
* you will perform on-line demonstrations of the Corporate Software Inspector to prospects
* you will identify the prospects purchasing motives
* you will apply your excellent telephone sales skills to approach corporations in countries covered by your linguistic skills.
* you will master our solutions in detail
* you will refer to a Sales Manager, who continuously will help you develop your skills and knowledge within sales and IT security.
As part of a small dynamic team you will work closely together with an International Account Executive, who will depend on the quality of your work when you hand over the interested prospects for negotiation and closing.
The Corporate Software Inspector is truly unique, and offers exceptional and easily demonstrated benefits to customers world wide. With the Corporate Software Inspector, Secunia's customers can easily identify, prioritise and control software vulnerabilities on their entire IT network.
* are familiar with outbound business to business telephone contact
* are good at creating rapport and inspire confidence with prospects
* are keen to learn the IT security business
* have a winner mentality, personal drive and a natural sales power
* are a hunter salesperson by nature
* are extrovert, proactive and ambitious
* are a native-level speaker of German
* have a good command of the English language (company language)
* are interested in having a long sales career in Secunia
* may have gained your experience within the IT business, but it is not a prerequisite.
Great company and brand new and exiting workplace in Copenhagen:
You will get an exciting and challenging position in a dynamic and international environment where you will work with skilled colleagues from more than 14 countries. Secunia invests in advancing a good working climate and providing excellent possibilities to develop your sales skills and possibilities. The atmosphere in Secunia is characterised by a highly professional sales attitude as well as an open, honest and humorous attitude in a straightforward organisation without much red tape. We believe that working for Secunia should be fun and rewarding. Secunia offers great working facilities in our new offices in central Copenhagen, Denmark, good lunch arrangements, 5 weeks vacation and a positive social working culture with social events.
You will receive an attractive salary consisting of a good base salary and a very advantageous commission. We will assist you with housing and other practicalities concerning your move to the exciting and vibrant city of Copenhagen.
Please send your application and CV marked “ISA” as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state where you have seen this advertisement. If you have any questions, you are most welcome to call Senior Recruiter Niels Aarslew (+45 7020 5144)
Secunia collects, evaluates, verifies, and analyses vulnerability information, refining it to Vulnerability Intelligence and distributing it through advisories. Furthermore, Secunia has developed an award winning scanning technology that automatically detects vulnerable programs.
Secunia has more than 1.000 Enterprise customers and more than 2 mio. consumers who daily use our solutions. The company has grown substantially every year since the start in terms of turnover as well as in terms of profit. Secunia is widely recognised within the software industry as being one of the absolute best IT-security companies in the world. More information http://www.secunia.com