XING UAE Network
Posts 1-1 of 1
Theresa Hoffman Premium MemberThe company name is only visible to registered members.10 Oct 2011, 4:51 pm
Within the framework of the development of their International Private Banking and Wealth Management activities, we are looking to recruit
Senior Client Advisors – Middle East
- Initiate and develop relationships within the private banking environment in order to acquire new clients from the Middle East.
- Develop and maintain a network of intermediaries related to the targeted markets.
- Detect client needs and preferences and offer appropriate products and services (financial, legal and tax products).
- Ensure that client instructions are well executed in order to guarantee a high level of service.
- Coordinate client events (conferences and sponsored activities) and organize key-actions in order to acquire new clients.
- Keep abreast of developments in financial markets and make sure the bank's investment strategy is properly implemented.
- Significant experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNWI and financial intermediaries in the Middle East.
- Excellent knowledge of the products and services that HNWI's typically require.
- Very good knowledge of tax and financial planning.
- It is absolutely necessary to have an excellent command of English. A thorough knowledge of the language used by the targeted clients' region is definitely a great advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships. Strong client- and results-orientation and proven negotiation skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Able to travel.
- Team spirit and willingness to be involved in a dynamic environment.
If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, integrity and diversity are among the core principles, then please send your reply in confidence to the attention of
Ms Theresa Hoffman
JOB X-CHANGE INTERNATIONAL