Posts 1-1 of 1
Constance SticklerThe company name is only visible to registered members.31 Aug 2009, 3:10 pm
Addressed to the customer:
* Why do you want to do (produce, build, etc.) it?
Addressed to your team:
* Do you like working in this team/on this project?
* Is this what the customer wants?
* Do we make money with it?
Addressed to everyone:
* Why do you say that?
* What does that mean?
* What does that mean to you?
* Who‘s of a different opinion?
* Is anyone not comfortable with an aspect of it?
* Who else should join this discussion?
* Do we all have the same picture of the project?
* Is it legal?
* Why/why not?
* Why do we have to do that?
* What will happen if we ignore it?
* If we ignore it – how long would we be safe?
* Do we miss anything?
* Do you have questions?
* What did I forget to ask?
And the million dollar question
* I know you don‘t know it. But if you would, what would be the answer?
Wie steht Ihr zum Fragenstellen an sich? Welche Erfahrungen habt Ihr damit? Welche Fragen sollte man noch stellen?