Dipl.-Ing. der Technischen Informatik
(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Andreas Fredrich?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Professional experience (16 years, 7 months)
- Jan 2013 - present
- Dec 2012
- Jun 2012 - Dec 2012
- May 2012
(4 years, 2 months)
- Apr 2008 - May 2012
- Apr 2008
- Mar 2008 - Apr 2008
- Sep 2007
- Apr 2007 - Sep 2007
- Sep 2006
(1 year, 11 months)
- Nov 2004 - Sep 2006
- Sep 2004
- Oct 2001 - Sep 2004
- May 2001
- Nov 2000 - May 2001
- Sep 2000
- Apr 2000 - Sep 2000
- Apr 2000
(1 year, 6 months)
- Nov 1998 - Apr 2000
- Nov 1998
(3 years, 6 months)
- Jun 1995 - Nov 1998
- Employment status
International Project- Manager (Implementation- Manager) and Account- Manager for the leading provider of transaction processing solutions for Businesses of all kinds in Continental Europe and Worldwide. Knowledge Management Officer for a leading Headhunter company. Product Management for a Portal Technology Software Suite and a Private Equity Software Solution (SAP Subsidiary). IT Consultancy for prestigious German consulting companies, defining the strategy and key business issues, Project-Leader as Consultant with extensive knowledge and international experience in various industries. Fluency in German, Spanish and English.
- Deep International Experience
- Team- Builder and Leader
- Senior Project- (Implementation) and Product- Manager
- Retail-, Food -, Electronics -, Aviation -, Technology - Area
- Strong Analytical, Work Independently, Self-Managing and Results- Managing oriented
- Quick Learner, Proactive, Innovative
- Knowledge Management
- IT Management, IT - Security & - Audits, ITIL, ISO 9001 & 8583, SOX
Graduated - Computer Systems Engineer, specializing in System Technology.
- Multiple International Projects Implementations all over the world for the retail, food, electronics and technology area accomplished.
- Strong International experience in various prestigious Consultancy Companies.
e-Payments, Electronic Transaction Processing, Electronic Gift Cards, e-Commerce, e-Business, Knowledge Management, Business Intelligence, Business Process Management, Business Continuity Management, Interims Management, Consulting (Know-How in: Project Management, Product Management, IT Management, IT Security, vPos (Virtual Point of Sales), Encorus Technologies, Verifone ..., different Portal Technologies (BEA, ATG, Intershop, Sharepoint ...), RFID, Workflow Management Systems, ... ), IT Usability, ISO 9001 & 8583, SOX, PMI
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (LAST FIRST)
ePayment-Consulting; Heidelberg, GERMANY 2013–current
ePayment Consulting, provides payment processing and consulting integration for businesses, retail and government agencies, banks and other financial institutions worldwide. Our focus is in providing interims project management services.
HPC GmbH; Heidelberg, GERMANY 2012–2012 Senior Project & Product Manager
Heidelberger Payment Consulting (HPC) is a consulting company on the subject: Electronic transaction processing, payment, billing, accounts receivable management, customer management systems and subscriber systems.
Heidelberger Payment GmbH; Heidelberg, GERMANY 2012–2012 Senior Project & Product Manager
Heidelberger Payment GmbH, in short "heidelpay" is one of the leading European service providers around the topic of e-payments. The Service starts, as they are an PCI DSS certified company, ranging from global e-payment solutions through credit management and risk management functions to a wide range of alternative e-payment methods.
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions; Heidelberg, GERMANY 2008–2012 International Project Manager (Implementation Manager & Account Manager in the past)
International Project Manager for the leading provider of transaction processing solutions for businesses of all kinds. Managed client implementations over the whole world in the different retail areas, for mayor key accounts as example:
• H&M, COS, FABRICS (Fashion): 33 different Electronic Gift Card Country Roll-Outs, as example the first client China Implementation, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Russia, Hungary, Japan and many others. Gift Card Mall integration.
• MEDIA MARKT & SATURN (Electronics): 16 different Electronic Gift Card Country Roll-Outs, as example Russia, Greek and Poland. Enabling of multi-currency pricing and payment processing.
• EROSKI (Food): Electronic Gift Card Country Roll-Outs for the Supermarkets and Hypermarkets in Spain.
• ADIDAS & REEBOK (Fashion): 6 European Electronic Gift Card Country Roll-Outs, as Estonia, Ireland and Czech Republic. Electronic Commerce Consultation. Electronic Club Cards Project Roll-Out for Sweden, Spain, UK and Germany. Supply Chain Management Partner Development (Bertelsmann).
• AHLENS, KICKS (Fashion): Country Roll-Outs, Electronic Commerce Country Roll-Outs and integration to the existing interfaces. Electronic Gift Card Mall integration.
• GERRY WEBER (Fashion): Germany, Austria and Switzerland Country Roll-Outs. Electronic Commerce Country Roll-Outs and integration to the existing interfaces. Electronic Gift Card Mall integration.
• CHARLES VÖGELE (Fashion):10 European Countries Electronic Gift Card Roll-Outs. Gift Card Mall integration.
Managed and guided IT-Teams on those implementation projects worldwide, as in the US headquarter, India IT Offshore Teams, IT POS Integrator in Spain and UK (as Wincor Nixdorf). Sales Turnover rate increased. Invoicing Managing, Fraud Issues Managed, Managed Producing and Logistics Gift Cards Delivery. Attended on different Marketing Events and Exhibitions.
Training; Stuttgart, GERMANY 2008–2008 2004's SAP Solution Consultant BI Training at Alfratraining
Further training as certified 2004's SAP Solution Consultant BI (- used time of competitive restriction -).
REUTAX AG, Heidelberg, , GERMANY 2007–2007 Project Manager reporting to the Founder and CIO (Knowledge Management Officer) (temporary position)
• IT Technology Advise Consultancy for the board of the General Directors and Founder, as example for a Artificial Intelligence IT Technology Profile application.
• Market Research and Competitive Analysis.
• Marketing Speaker Events preparation for the Founder.
• Research, Analyze and Introducing and establishing an Electronic Knowledge Management- System in the whole company.
• Company Process Management analyzing and improvement under ISO 9001.
• Budget holder.
zetVISIONS AG; Heidelberg, GERMANY 2004–2006 as Product Manager
Market Research and Competitive Analysis. Product Management for a Technology Portal Suite and a Private Equity Software Solution with SAP Interfaces.
• Development of a Corporate Usability Guideline and integration from a Business Process Management Suite.
• Budget holder.
AVINCI – THE KNOW-HOW COMPANY; Frankfurt am Main, GERMANY 2003–2004 as Consultant, IT Management
Job Duties: Worked as Consultant and Project Manager in several industries Pharmaceutical -, Manufacturing -, Mobile Telecommunication -, Airline -, Trade -, Insurance -, Banks, in the following areas: IT Security, Business Continuity management (BCM), IT Continuity Management according to the ITIL Guideline, Data - Management and Immigration, ePayment integration, mobility Payments, WLAN Security, PKI, Cryptology, SAP/R3, Navision and various technology portal systems. Various data base projects (MS SQL, Oracle). Organizing of promotional and acquisition activities. Generation of offers and their presentation to customers. Active cooperation in expert work groups: BCM, RFID, IT Security and Microsoft. Presentations of the IT Security Portfolio Services and organizing conferences and exhibitions.
AVINCI – THE KNOW-HOW COMPANY; Frankfurt am Main, GERMANY 2001–2002 as Consultant, IT Solution
Job Duties: Establishing an IT Security expert group, as well as production and administration of an IT Security board. Established partnerships with Symantec, RSA and GemPlus. Continuing project work: administration of enterprise networks of the IT Security systems of a bank. IT Security audit in accordance with German Guideline BSI GSHB and the British BS7799 standard. Conception and implementation of various IT Security Gateways and Proxy Cascades. IT Security audit with an international airline. Internal IT Security Assessment, including the internal processes. Conception of the measures catalog. Penetration test of the external and internal network infrastructure.
DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION; Austin, TX USA 2000–2001 as Senior Web Technologist, Latin-America Online Team
Job Duties: Providing Web Content Team support; shared knowledge for all different types of eCommerce Applications. Design, Conception and Development of several new software applications. High impact in a development of an Intranet Dashboard providing Real-Time sales numbers to the finance and sales departments (People Choice In-Site Award).
- Maintenance and optimization of all Dell Latin-America Online Stores, Order- and Store-Manager Front ends for the DLA Online Area upon request http://www.dell.com/la.
- Debugging of the online tax calculation system (crated by a Brazilian outsourcer) for the online store http://www.dell.com/br and successfully launching several new product lines in the online store system.
Bertelsmann mediaSystems; New York City, NY USA 2000–2000 as Software Developer / Architect
Job Duties: Conception and development in a team of a selective procedure and recommendation document for the top executive area of this multinational company to help finding a decision on a new Technology Platform for the online store system http://www.bol.com.
- Leading an international team in NY to enhance the “data load” procedure, optimizing the 24-hour loading timeframe for 1M products http://www.mediasystems.bertelsmann.de.
Gedas North America, S.A de C.V.; Puebla, MÉXICO 1998–2000 as eCommerce Consultant, Team Leader and Project Manager
Job Duties: Initiating, planning, executing controlling and closing of several online portals. Project Leader for the biggest Latin America Online Book Store http://www.gandhi.com.mx. Successful development of new strategies for the eCommerce Area, e.g. EDI, Smart Cards, Touch memory Technologies (by Semiconductor), B2B, B2C Solutions and a new Web Hosting Operation Center http://www.segurosinbursa.com.mx, for http://www.inbursa.com.mx. Budget holder.
Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH; Berlin, BERLIN GERMANY 1995–1998 as WebMaster, Network Administrator
Job Duties: Web, System and Network Administration for a worldwide publishing company specializing in dentistry, with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany. Analyzing, developing and implementing various online services (Multimedia Streaming for an Online Video Library, Online Statistic System and a web- based “Bulletin Board System”, with an realtime “Chat Board” http://www.globaldent.com.
- Conceiving and implementing an entire LAN/WAN NT-Server Domain concept, including ‘Network Operation Center’ with all required services.
- Developing and realizing customized security system and firewall architecture with a DMZ.
- Worked in various project teams and groups to realize new developments.
1993–1997 Technische Fachhochschule Berlin, BERLIN GERMANY
- University of Applied Sciences Berlin.
- Diploma thesis on comparison of firewall systems.
Graduated Computer Systems Engineer, specializing in System Technology.
2001 DELL COMPUTER CORPORATION Austin, TX USA
- Quarterly People Choice In-Site, “First Time Award” for the Latin-America Area.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY
2004 – present Member of the PMI Institute in New York, NY USA
2003 Lateinamerika Konferenz der Deutschen Wirtschaft in Frankfurt, HESSEN GERMANY
1999 V International Engineer Congress in Puebla, MÉXICO
- Fluency in German, Spanish and English