(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Bishnujee Singh?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Bishnujee Singh's personal information
Bishnujee Singh's professional experience (3 years, 10 months)
(3 years, 10 months)
- Mar 2010 - present
Bishnujee Singh's education
- Sep 2003 - Sep 2004
- Jun 1992 - Dec 1995
About Bishnujee Singh
*a solid Aerospace Engineering background;
* Active Pilot with Flying in Command experience
* extensive, practical, field-orientated environmental engineering experience;
* excellent computer application skills; and
*the ability to develop inventive, functional and cost effective technical solutions
Bishnujee Singh has a Master's degree in Advanced Engineering from Sheffield Hallam University,England, and formal post-graduate training at Boeing using Aircraft Design Engineering tool and Aerospace Stress Analysis tools in all major programs of Boeing and Airbus on there programs in past.
He has completed many specialty in-service courses in air, noise and water pollution
assessment and control.
His comprehensive experience in Aerospace engineering comprises all important:
A) elements of engineering activities; and
B )fields of environment protection;
well balanced in the following
2) design and research,
3) statutory and
4) consulting experience in air, water and noise pollution assessment and engineering control, viz.
1) Seventeen years industrial experience in Aerospace Engineering Design, Stress, Testing, Certification, Project Management & authorized personal to issue Chartered Engineer Certificate for Clearance from DGFT, Govt of India for export trade in India.
2) Design & Research Experience in Aircraft Commercial Jet program like Boeing IRC Interior Responsibility center, Everett (Washington),USA and have been involved with all major Boeing & Airbus programs like 777-200 LR,777-300 ER,747-400,747-8,737-300/-400/-500/-700/-900,787 Program on Landing Gear actuation system,787 Mid Body Integration and fuselage group. Involved with A330 Interiors conversion program.
3) 17 year regulatory FAA ,JAR,CAR experience at various Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier Global express programs.
A) a Fellow Member and Chartered Professional Engineer of The Institution of Engineers, Australia (Engineers Australia) FIEAust, CPEng(Aust)
B) Registered on National Professional Engineers Register Section Three (NPER-3)
under No 368910, in the Category of Aerospace Engineering [ FIEAust CPEng (Reg)];
C) an accredited consultant: a Member of The Association of Consulting Engineers, Australia ( M ACEA ) and Royal Aeronautical Society, London, UK.
D) Chartered Engineer with Engineering Council-UK in association with Royal Aeronautical Society, London
E) Chartered Scientist with Science Council, UK in association with Institute of Physics, UK
F) Chartered Physicist with Institute of Physics, UK
G)Chartered Mathematician with Institute of Mathematics & its Application,UK
H) APEC Engineer (Aerospace) in association with Engineers Australia
I) Int PE(Aust) in Aerospace Engineering
J) Associate Fellow of Canadian Aeronautics & Space Institute
K) Senior Member of AIAA(USA)
L) Member of Aeronautical Society of India
Search the XING network
Find new business contacts on XING and get back in touch with old contacts!