(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Jeffrey Steinberger?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Jeffrey Steinberger's personal information
Jeffrey Steinberger's professional experience (25 years, 1 month)
(25 years, 1 month)
- Dec 1988 - present
Jeffrey Steinberger's education
About Jeffrey Steinberger
Jeffrey W. Steinberger is a Hard-Hitting Legal Analyst who does not hesitate to get to the core of the issue at hand. His articulate and aggressive manner has made him a sought after T.V. Legal Analyst and Commentator for all the major network news shows (i.e. CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNBC, Showbiz Tonight, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Inside Edition).
Attorney Jeffrey W. Steinberger’s background as a T.V. Legal Analyst/Commentator, High Profile Criminal Defense Lawyer, Judge Pro Tem, Law Professor and Federally Appointed S.E.C. Arbitrator provides an Insider’s angle that few media attorneys possess. His background as a Judge and a Professor of Law give the utmost credibility to any Commentary that Mr. Steinberger offers on any legal controversy.
Jeffrey W. Steinberger has garnered World-Renowned Media Attention for his personal accomplishments, as well.
- Has served for 20 years as Judge Pro Tem for the Los Angeles County Superior Court system.
- Steinberger worked for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office.
- Steinberger has served for 20 years as a Los Angeles County Appointed Arbitrator/Mediator
- Served as a Federal Arbitrator appointed by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Appointed Fellow of the United States Supreme Court.
- Appointed Fellow of the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Member of Consumers Attorneys of Los Angeles
- Member of American Board of Trial Lawyers
- Member of the National Association of Securities Dealers Board of Arbitrators
- Attorney Steinberger is a member of MENSA International.
- He also serves as President and CEO of JWS Artists Agency, a theatrical and talent corporation.
- Has been selected to appear in Southern California Super Lawyers® Magazine, only five percent of attorneys in Southern California (excluding San Diego) are named to the list.
- Avvo selected Rated "Superb" Attorney and rated EXCELLENT by 25 Peer Endorsement of fellow Attorneys and Judges.
- LexisNexis® named him an AV Preeminent Rated Lawyer, which identifies lawyers with the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards. AV Peer Review Ratings™ is a reflection of expertise, experience, integrity and overall professional excellence.
- Served as Legal Advisor to most of the Day Time Soap Operas (i.e. Young and The Restless, Days of our Lives, etc.)
- Celebrity Host of his own NATIONALLY SYNDICATED Radio Show, "Judge Jeff's Legal Solutions"
- Admitted to the prestigious Million Dollar Advocates Forum® (only available to the top Trial Lawyers of America).
- Steinberger is presently involved as the Largest Litigator in the most significant landmark litigation in the U.S. History$50 Billion Mass Tort Vioxx Trial.
- Successfully litigated the Nation’s Largest Mass Tort Litigation ruling ever in a Silicone Implant case (Breast Implant Recall), which was awarded $4.9 billion in a class action.
- Prosecuted the Second Largest Class Action in United States History: $3.9 Billon Fen-Phen Litigation.
- Has Settled and Brought to Verdict Over 500 MILLION DOLLARS for his clients. (Personal Injury , Mass Torts , Class Actions)
- Lead Counsel on the Landmark High Profile National Cemetery Desecration cases.
- Named "Top Attorney in the Country" by Success Magazine
- Member of Los Angeles County Trial Lawyers Association
- Nationally Syndicated Columnist for Entrepreneur Magazine
- Twice named Super Lawyer , recently named to Super Lawyer 2011
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in California by the American Trial Lawyers Association
Handled High Profile Criminal Corporate Commentary and Criminal Defense Trials (Partial List)
- [CNN] Frank McCourt
- [CNN] Michael Vick - “Dog Fighting” Trial
- [CNN] Bobby Brown
- [CNN] Scott Peterson - Murder Trial
- [CNN- Glenn Beck] Alec Baldwin
- [CNN] Conrad Murder Involuntary Manslaughter Verdict
- [CNN] Casey Anthony Trial
- [FOX] Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson)
- [FOX] Casey Anthony Trial
- [FOX] Warren Jeff
- [FOX] Martha Stewart
- [FOX] Leona Helmsy
- [FOX] Michael Richards
- [FOX] Natalie Woods Murder Case Reopened
- [MSNBC] OJ Simpson - Burglary Arrest
- [MSNBC] Senator Larry Craig
- [MSNBC] Robert Blake - Murder Trial
- [Showbiz Tonight] Lindsay Lohan Trial
- [Showbiz Tonight] Vanessa Hudgens
- [Showbiz Tonight] Alec Baldwin
- [Entertainment Tonight] Michael Jackson
- [Entertainment Tonight] Paris Hilton
- [Entertainment Tonight] Martha Stewart
- [Entertainment Tonight] Kellsey Grammar Divorce
- [Entertainment Tonight] Britney Spears
- [Entertainment Tonight] Joe Francis
- [Access Hollywood] Paul McCartney
- [Access Hollywood] Charlie Sheen
- [Access Hollywood] Mel Gibson
- [Access Hollywood] Amy Winehouse
- [Access Hollywood] Justin Bieber
- [Access Hollywood] Jamie Lynn Spears
- [Access Hollywood] Miley Cyrus
- [Access Hollywood] Vanessa Hudgens
- [Inside Edition] Paul McCartney
- [Inside Edition] Britney Spears
- [Inside Edition] Winona Ryder
- [Inside Edition] Lindsay Lohan
- [Inside Edition] Kobe Bryant Rape Trial
- (HLN) Conrad Murray (Michael Jackson)
- (HLN) Amanda Knox
- [HLN] Conrad Murray - Trial
- (HLN) Casey Anthony
- [HLN] McCourt's Divorce
- [HLN] OJ Simpson Trial
- [NBC] Charlie Sheen
- [NBC] Lindsay Lohan - Parole Violation
- [NBC] Michael Jackson - Molestation Trial
- (NBC) OJ Simpson Murder Trial
- [CBS] Mel Gibson
- [CBS] Lindsay Lohan - Trial Decision
- [CBS] Britney Spears - Divorce Trial
- [ABC] Amy Winehouse
- [ABC] Amy Winehouse
- [ABC] Winona Ryder - Theft Trial
- [ABC] Mike & Juliet Show
- [Showbiz Tonite] Paris Hilton - Jail
- [Scarbrough] Paul McCartney - Divorce Trial
- [CNBC] Enron trial
- [CNBC] Adelphia
- [TruTV] Amanda Knox - Trial
- [CourtTV] Polygamist Warren Jeff
- [Court TV] Phil Spector - Murder Trial
- [Court TV] Casey Anthony Trial
Search the XING network
Find new business contacts on XING and get back in touch with old contacts!