Mag. rer. soc. oec.
(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Mehmet Ünüvar?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Overall Experience in international projects in Banking, Financial Services Consultancy, Investment Analysis, Energy (Oil, Natural Gas, Power)
BANKING - Senior Consultant, Financial Services Consulting, PwC
• Banking License & Operations Setup
• Due Diligence, Turkish
• Strategic project and review on capital and risk
• Post-merger integration of accounting and reporting
Study on EQUITIES: The Effects of Ownership through Insiders and Institutional Investors on Firm Value (US Equity Market)
BANKING - Consultant in Banking Treasury, Thomson Reuters,
Trade and Risk Management Experience at Client Projects:
• Value at Risk, state of the art product for risk management, KVAR+
• Nordic and CEE Banking Institutions, Treasury F2B, (Securities, Structured Products, FX, MM)
• German Commercial Bank: FX & MM Back Office Project, Hamburg
Cash Management, Payments, Accounting
• Middle Eastern Banking Major: Front to Back Office Project: Derivatives & Structured Products, Riyadh
Back Office Implementation Team Leader
• Reuters Financial Software: Third Level Support, Paris
Supporting field consultants from central development centre
• Austrian Bank in Vienna: Front to Back Office Project, Vienna
ENERGY - Consultant in Finance & Risk Management - Project, Comfin
Consulting and giving support to clients on solution platform for risk management, trancaction operations, and pricing analysis.
Finance and Risk Management: Value at Risk Analysis, Stress Tests, Scenario Analysis for physical and paper deals across the oil industry for instruments like FFA, Options, Swaps, Futures etc.
Giving consulting services for global majors operating across the oil sector:
Oil Companies, Trading Companies, Shipping Companies.
TELECOM - Experiences in communication technology sector as Project Management Assistant:
Organization and analysis of system activies on development of mobile radio stations for the telecom industry and national mobile network operators in Austria.