(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Sebastian Monteban?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Sebastian Monteban's personal information
Sebastian Monteban's education
- Sep 1999 - Jul 2003
About Sebastian Monteban
We have built the company on a layer of fiscal responsibility and streamlined strategy servicing both buyers and sellers in secure, easy-to-use, marketplace that one could call an eBAY of ticketing for Europe.
Milestones for Worldticketshop include:
- March 2009 Worldticketshop website goes into 12 languages
- April 2009 creation of EU Ticket News - First industry publication for Secondary Ticket Market in Europe
- July 2009 Founding member of EU Secondary Ticketing Association (EUSTA)
- September 2009 Worldticketshop won a Gazellen Award for fastest growing company in the northern part of the Netherlands, and 9th place nationwide
- September 2009 Worldticketshop is listed in Twinkle Magazines 100 largest Dutch e-commerce companies
- January 2010 new design to Web 2.0
- June 2010, I was noted in the top 25 Dutch Internet marketers awarded by leading industry magazine Emerce.
- July 2010 Worldticketshop re-launches as a marketplace
- September 2010 Worldticketshop is listed in Twinkle Magazines 100 largest Dutch e-commerce companies