(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Sibylle Schwarz?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
Professional experience (15 years, 8 months)
(2 years, 1 month)
- May 2011 - present
- May 2011
- Jun 2008 - May 2011
- May 2008
- Dec 2007 - May 2008
- Dec 2007
(2 years, 11 months)
- Feb 2005 - Dec 2007
- Sep 2004
(3 years, 9 months)
- Jan 2001 - Sep 2004
- Dec 2000
- Jul 2000 - Dec 2000
- Jun 2000
(3 years, 1 month)
- Jun 1997 - Jun 2000
- Nov 1990 - May 1996
• Confident and passionate
• Effective communicator
• Strong sense of ownership
• Embracing and adapting to uncertainty
• Championing constant improvements
• Thinking analytically
• Strong focus on quality and happy clients
• Highly organised and detail-oriented
• Keeping business outcomes at fore
• Dedicated and very reliable
• Calm under pressure
Skills and experience summary
• Professional with 14 years experience in the web industry.
• Solution-oriented, with an attitude of getting the job done.
• Experienced and confident team lead and manager with a strong business focus.
• Strong agile project manager. Successfully own and deliver projects from inception through completion, on time, within budget, and with desired scope and quality.
• Successful business analyst. Liaise with prospects and clients to understand their business processes and needs, and develop appropriate solutions while seeing the big picture.
• Cultivate client relationships and identify new business opportunities.
• Have excellent writing skills and proven ability to quickly generate high-quality documents and web content.
• Thrive both independently and within a team.
• Establish and maintain credibility, trust, and rapport with clients, direct reports, peers, and management alike.
• Have a solid understanding of web technologies, open source, software concepts, website and UI design, usability, and web standards.
• Am passionate about software, the web, and providing a good user experience.
project management, business analysis, team lead, process improvements, communication, facilitation, user research, website strategy, content strategy, requirements, agile, best practices, scope and risk management
Search the XING network
Find new business contacts on XING and get back in touch with old contacts!