(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Stefan Schmerer?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
- 1998 - 2002
Stefan Schmerer is a Managing Consultant at DATEV eG - one leading software company and IT service provider for tax consultants, auditors and lawyers as well as their clients. DATEV supports them in the fields of accounting, business consulting, taxes, enterprise resource planning (ERP) as well as organization and planning.
• More than 10 years of professional experience in top management consulting
• More than 8 years of professional experience in international project management
• More than 6 years of professional experience in business transformation, financial management and business strategy
• (commissioned) officer career German forces
• Alumnus of Siemens AG’s scholarship program
• Manager of “Big 4” global management consulting firm
• Senior Manager of international strategy consulting firm
• Head of Corporate Financial Management of Detecon International GmbH
• Head of Finance and Controlling Cluster Industries of Detecon International GmbH
• Project Leader of Platinion GmbH - A company of the Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
• International Project Managment
• Cost Cutting, Cost Efficiency Programs, Restructuring, SG&A Optimization
• Business Transformation (Focus on Finance) and Finance Strategy
• Finance Post Merger Integration
• Enterprise Performance Management
• Finance Shared Service Center
• Business Process Design and Reengineering (Focus on Finance)
• Benchmarking and Best Practice Implementation
• Business Case Planning
Design of a standardized global corporate management and performance measurement system (steering logic) for an automotive company.
ICT Service Company:
Cost efficiency and restructuring program to support the top management of an ICT service company to verify and ensure the saving targets given by the parent company for the next four fiscal years.
Benchmarking analysis of an insurance group to determine the transactional costs and identify improvement potential (cost savings) based on a best practice approach. Definition of a Transformation-Roadmap.
Search the XING network
Find new business contacts on XING and get back in touch with old contacts!