BA, International Relations
(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Stephen McCarney?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
- to present
- Nov 2008
(1 year, 5 months)
- Jul 2007 - Nov 2008
- Jul 2007
(2 years, 5 months)
- Mar 2005 - Jul 2007
- Mar 2005
(3 years, 4 months)
- Dec 2001 - Mar 2005
- Dec 2001
(2 years, 10 months)
- Mar 1999 - Dec 2001
- Mar 1999
(3 years, 7 months)
- Sep 1995 - Mar 1999
- Mar 1991 - Aug 1995
From small start-up operations to global Fortune 500 companies, McCarney’s marketing and public relations experience spans across national and international borders. He has directed the marketing and public relations efforts for nationally-renowned companies, and managed global marketing communications accounts for Fortune 500 companies with operations in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
McCarney has proven expertise in strategic consulting, marketing communications planning, public and media relations, advertising, messaging and positioning, media buying, trade show planning and execution, market research and competitive analysis, website development, online and offline advertising/marketing, SEO/SEM, direct mail and e-mail campaigns, guerilla marketing campaigns, and more for companies small and large.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations from the George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Career highlights include:
- Directed the global marketing and communications turnaround of a mid-sized UK-based company and aligned the communications of its North American business operations to help achieve more than 30% revenue growth.
- Directed the marketing communications strategy for a revolutionary alliance of technology goliaths--Microsoft, Cisco, EMC, and others--to introduce a secure information-sharing solution to the global market.
- Designed and implemented the internal and external marketing communications strategy for the integration of a $500M merger and acquisition into a $1.3B combined entity of more than 11,500 employees
- Developed and managed a $3.6M marketing and media plan for one of the world’s largest enterprise software companies, yielding more than 25x ROI
- Orchestrated the marketing and public relations efforts that enabled a medium-sized company to be recognized as the industry’s #1 real estate services company in the United States
Visit http://www.stevemccarney.com to view my background, and sample portfolio.