Business Management, HD Animation
(The company name is only visible to registered members)
Want to know more about Aniketh Dsouza?
All you need to do is sign up for free on XING.Sign up for free
- Jun 2006 - Apr 2009
Ph: +91 9004870452
My Competencies include
• Accepting Challenges, Achieving results, Meeting deadlines.
• Quick Learner with vast interest in changing technology and a thirst for knowledge.
• Good at Time, Finance, Stress Management
• Event Management.
• Excellent man management skills and belief in teamwork.
• Good at Communicating, Listening, Understanding, Analysing and Problem Solving.
Areas of Interest
Advertising – Communications
Brand Development & Management
Company: Beehive Communications Ltd. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Position: Social Media Strategist
Period: 7th September 2009 - Present
• Co-ordinate between the client and the agency in preparing and publishing creative matter for promoting the company
• Researching on Client and its competition
• Worked on pitching for new clients
• Currently working on FMCG product launch
Clients Handled: Star Cruises, Gufic Biosciences
• 2 year’s Work Experience in Web and Graphics Designing
• A field study on Branding of Big Bazaar.
• CEO (Event Co-ordinator) for Synergy 2009 a three day Management Oriented National Level Fest which was held on 23-25 January 2009. Also designed the website, brochures, and all required designs.
• Chief Event Co-ordinator for a Public Felicitation Programme organised by District Administration, SDM College of Business Management and Mangala Athletic Club. The Felicitation Program was in the honour of Olympian Ms. M R Poovamma who took part in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
It was the First extraordinary Felicitation Programme held in South India where the Athlete had a one kilometre ride on an Elephant (Tusker) from her home ground i.e Mangala Stadium to the College premises led by a Grand Procession.
The whole programme was planned and operated in a span of 5 days on the occasion of her return from 2008 Beijing Olympics.
• CEO (Event Co-ordinator) for Genesis 2008 a one day Management Oriented Regional Level Fest.
• One among top 100 students in India who were invited to witness the Republic Day Parade 2009 from the Prime Ministers Box – for being a University Topper.
• Winner of Ekalavya Award from the Governor of Karnataka in swimming.
• Winner of Best Outstanding Student of the Year Award 2009 from SDM College of Business Management & Post Graduate Centre for Management Studies and Research, Mangalore.
• Participated in the 35th National Management Conference held at Mumbai, organised by AIMA in the year 2008. The theme being “The New Manager”.
• Winner of the District Award 2008 from the Dy. Commissioner Mr. Maheshwar Rao on Republic Day
• First Athlete to get a Gold Medal for Mangalore University from the Intervarsity Swimming Championships. Declared Swimming Champion at the Mangalore University in the year 2006 and 2008.
• Participated at 5th Asian Age Group Swimming Championships 2007, Jakarta, Indonesia.
• Declared as "India’s Fastest Swimmer” in the year 2005 at the National Aquatic Championships, Trichur.
• Secured 9th position at the 4th Asian Age Group Swimming Championship 2005, Bangkok.
• Secured 9th position at the 2nd Commonwealth Youth Games, Bendigo 2004, Australia.
• Secured 5th position at the 3rd Asian Age Group Swimming Championship 2003, Macau.
Search the XING network
Find new business contacts on XING and get back in touch with old contacts!