BANDAO recruits for Amber Road. Amber Road is a leading provider of on-demand Global Trade Management solutions. Amber Road’s solutions automate import and export processes to enable goods to flow unimpeded across international borders in the most efficient, compliant and profitable way. Amber Road’s solutions use a combination of enterprise-class software, intelligent trade content, and a global trade network that connects supply chain participants such as importers, exporters, freight forwarders, customs brokers and transportation carriers.
Amber Road changes the way companies conduct global trade. Many of Amber Road’s customers like BMW, Cisco, GE, Siemens, have automated their global trade processes with Amber Road’s solutions. Amber Road’s suite includes products that manage transportation costs, optimize logistics, provide shipment tracking and visibility, ensure compliance with import and export regulations, and assist companies in the implementation and use of preferential and free-trade agreements.
This position is based in the Munich office (Königsplatz) in the heart of the city:
Business Consultant (m/f/d) – Global Trade Management Software
You will be responsible for analyzing customer trade compliance processes and implement the Amber Road software solution to address customer business needs. You act as functional subject matter expert during the customer implementation.
Work with a project team to implement Amber Road software for customers, including
– Analysis of As-Is Trade Compliance Processes
– Definition of To-Be Trade Compliance Processes related to the Amber Road application(s)
– Documentation of detailed Functional Requirements
– Identification of any necessary product modifications and enhancements
– Definition and documentation of the integration with customers ERP system(s)
– Interaction with the Amber Road technical team to define and deliver any required product modifications and enhancements
– Oversight of required Test cycles
– Training of customer end users
– Assist with implementation estimates for customers and future prospects. Serve as functional expert for Amber Road software solutions.
– Maintain understanding of Trade and Logistics industry and impact on software functionality.
– Bachelor’s degree (preferably B.A or B.S.) from an accredited college or university
– 3-5 years of consulting experience for a Software Professional Services organization.
– Ability to travel to customer locations (globally) 50% of the time.
– Ability to communicate complex processes and functions to various stakeholder audiences, including business, technical, and executive levels.
– Experience in software implementation methodologies and best practices.
– Work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize in line with project needs.
– Ability to make decisions and work independently.
– Excellent formal and informal written communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office software suite
– Experience in Global trade, Supply Chain Collaboration or Logistics Management domain a plus Personal skills
– English and one other European language (German or French a plus)
– Highly motivated and able to operate in a small team and dynamic environment
If you are interested and qualified, please send us your resume as a Doc, RTF or PDF-File in English. Motivation letter is not required but salary expectation and notice period.
Amber Road is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BANDAO Unternehmensberatung GmbH
Tel.: +49-8151-555 1 666