Probleme beim Einloggen

Hamburg English Pages

WELCOME to Hamburg English Pages! Expanding on the popular concept that has been online since January 2001. Main page: www.englishpages.de

Radio, TV, DVD, Video and Online Streaming
Christopher Graham Nicolls TV in English Infos
I am currently looking into various ways of receiving online British TV here in Germany. As licencing laws do not allow British TV abroad, hiding your IP from sites, which refuse entry based on your location, may be an answer. Sites which can do this, successfully hide IPs, but then the site, such as the BBC iPlayer website, cannot find the player required to play the video or broadcast streaming when you are hiding your IP.
This site costs 5 Pounds a month and could be the answer to more expensive subscription services: https://my-private-network.co.uk
Christopher Graham Nicolls Disco, Funk, Jazz-Funk, Soul, Northern-Soul and Reggae Memories - Vinyl Morpher Radio
I've been looking at doing this for at least 9 years, but always took one-step back after seeing how much GEMA wants for copyright payments! There are other ways of broadcasting online, but I'm not too pleased with what's on offer so far. I had considered the Hamburg Open Channel, when it was still broadcasting, but the waiting list was long. Time is also a factor.
The broadcast equipment and a large music collection, is sitting here waiting for a green light and sponsors, including the original 12 inch singles from 1976 onwards!
In the meantime, check out this radio station - they've got it all up and running: http://www.vinylmorpher.co.uk/
Christopher Graham Nicolls Interesting Japanese Video from SOUR
Worldwide fans, simple choreography, webcams and good coordination. This video is a welcome answer to what's missing on MTV, now that MTV has long gone downhill.
This music video was created for Sour's 'Hibi no Neiro' (Tone of everyday) using fans of the group

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "Hamburg English Pages"

• Gegründet: 24.09.2008
  • Mitglieder: 574
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 211
  • Marktplatz-Beiträge: 0