Probleme beim Einloggen

Hamburg English Pages

WELCOME to Hamburg English Pages! Expanding on the popular concept that has been online since January 2001. Main page: www.englishpages.de

Jobs Wanted
William Timlin Looking for Freelance Graphic Design Work / Internship
Hi there,
I am from New Zealand, with a background in online marketing (SEO, Social Media, AdWords). At the moment I am doing a part time German course to increase my level of German and am looking for freelance projects (graphic design/online marketing) or a part time (afternoons) internship in Hamburg. Please feel free to check out my previous work :
Behance: https://www.behance.net/williamtim89d8
Cheers
William
Ein weiterer Kommentar
Letzter Kommentar:
William Timlin
Hey Paul, thanks for your message. That sounds interesting. I will be back in Hamburg on Tuesday. Let's catch up then. Cheers
William Timlin Native English speaker Designer looking for new challenges
Hi there,
I’m currently looking for design projects or positions.
My previous work includes creating infographics and content for a variety of different blogs as well as social media channels.
What I've done/doing:
+ Creating content for Facebook posts and advertising
+ Infographics
+ Content for blogs
If you’d like to see samples of my work, check out my website - williamtimlin.com
Please feel free to get in contact with me regarding any possible opportunities.
Cheers
William
William Timlin Native English speaker looking for a new challenge
Hi,
Currently I’m looking for an international online marketing job in Hamburg.
For the last 2 years I’ve been working for an SEO agency.
My skills and experience include:
SEO
Google AdWords Certification
Photoshop
Social Media
English native speaker
Please feel free to get in contact with me regarding any possible opportunities.
Cheers
William
Sebastian Magnusson Looking for a job in the Hamburg area Sales/Management/Construction
Good day,
My name is Sebastian Magnusson and I am originally from Sweden, and my plan is to move to Hamburg soon.
Therefore I am soon looking for a job in the Hamburg-area.
I am fluent in both writing and speaking English, and also a native Swedish and Polish speaker. I have basic German skills and will now, during October attend an intensive course (A2, B1).
On my profile you can read about my work-experience and if I would list my biggest "pros" it would be:
Entrepreneur -spirit - with great interest in developing new businesses/start-ups/ideas and with a vision of opportunity in every case.
Sales - natural born salesman with experiences of different sectors, from the age of 15 until today. Also experience in marketing.
Management - Experience of managing and leading groups with different nationality s, wills and personality s to a common goal. Also some experience with HR and recruiting. Last 6 years I've had the role as CEO in my own company with 15 employees.
Real Estate / Construction - The sector I have been working in the last 6 years. Experience of developing and implementing projects about 300 000 - 600 000 euro
I am open for all types of proposals, so feel free to contact me!
Matthew Benton !!!I’m recruiting a: International Customer Service Representative – German – Lisbon, Portugal - matthew@approachpeople.com!!!!!
For my client, a world leader in business support, I am recruiting a:
International Customer Service Representative - German
Responsibilities:
• Work with customers via phone and email in order to identify opportunities for success. Involves recommendation and issuing of services and products to fulfil relevant needs as well as troubleshooting.
• Resolve customer issues through the use of multiple support tools as well as using personal knowledge and initiative.
• Work alongside sales team in order to provide an excellent experience for large customers in the German speaking market.
• Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction through quick responses within a relevant time period to there needs, whilst also understanding the needs of queues and service levels.
• Maintain customer retention through being able to identify and successfully present to customers opportunities of new and existing products and services.
Profile:
• 2 to 3 years experience with phone and online product support.
• Previous experience for an IT or E-commerce company is preferred.
• Native German level, and fluent English
• Be an active listener and have good patience
• Be able to work in a fast passed environment
• Excellent all-round communication skills for both internal and external communication
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Advanced computer use, especially in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multitask and handle issues using good initiative.
• Higher education degree
If you believe your profile is suitable for this job, and you want to be in for a chance to work in one of the worlds leading business support companies, send your CV to matthew@approachpeople.com.
Ramhari Dhungel
Re: !!!I’m recruiting a: International Customer Service Representative – German – Lisbon, Portugal - matthew@approachpeople.com!
Dear everyone,
Goodevening....!!!
My name is Ramhari Dhungel From Hildesheim Germany & I come to stay in Germany for My Family Reasons. & at this mument I am looking for a job in this Hannover area. I am the chef of the fine dining restaurant, Buffet, A La Cart also Coffee Shop. I have been employed Sous Chef with the Hilton Seychelles for Two years now, would like to continue my career development and feel it is time for me to move forward. As the chef of Hilton Seychelles I am responsible for its day to day operation, creating and costing seasonal menus, supervision and training of staff, ordering, scheduling and payroll for my team members. I am at the beginning of my career as a chef and am excited at opportunity for growth both professionally and personally. I have a strong work ethic and believe good leadership is an integral part of success in the hospitality industry. I think that I would make an excellent addition to your management team, and be an asset for your hotel. i am very excited to apply for the position you’ve advertised and am eager to hear back from you, and to further discuss the opportunity.
Thank you and Kind Regards.

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "Hamburg English Pages"

• Gegründet: 24.09.2008
  • Mitglieder: 569
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 211
  • Marktplatz-Beiträge: 0