I am from New Zealand, with a background in online marketing (SEO, Social Media, AdWords). At the moment I am doing a part time German course to increase my level of German and am looking for freelance projects (graphic design/online marketing) or a part time (afternoons) internship in Hamburg. Please feel free to check out my previous work :
My name is Sebastian Magnusson and I am originally from Sweden, and my plan is to move to Hamburg soon.
Therefore I am soon looking for a job in the Hamburg-area.
I am fluent in both writing and speaking English, and also a native Swedish and Polish speaker. I have basic German skills and will now, during October attend an intensive course (A2, B1).
On my profile you can read about my work-experience and if I would list my biggest "pros" it would be:
Entrepreneur -spirit - with great interest in developing new businesses/start-ups/ideas and with a vision of opportunity in every case.
Sales - natural born salesman with experiences of different sectors, from the age of 15 until today. Also experience in marketing.
Management - Experience of managing and leading groups with different nationality s, wills and personality s to a common goal. Also some experience with HR and recruiting. Last 6 years I've had the role as CEO in my own company with 15 employees.
Real Estate / Construction - The sector I have been working in the last 6 years. Experience of developing and implementing projects about 300 000 - 600 000 euro
I am open for all types of proposals, so feel free to contact me!
For my client, a world leader in business support, I am recruiting a:
International Customer Service Representative - German
• Work with customers via phone and email in order to identify opportunities for success. Involves recommendation and issuing of services and products to fulfil relevant needs as well as troubleshooting.
• Resolve customer issues through the use of multiple support tools as well as using personal knowledge and initiative.
• Work alongside sales team in order to provide an excellent experience for large customers in the German speaking market.
• Ensure an excellent level of customer satisfaction through quick responses within a relevant time period to there needs, whilst also understanding the needs of queues and service levels.
• Maintain customer retention through being able to identify and successfully present to customers opportunities of new and existing products and services.
• 2 to 3 years experience with phone and online product support.
• Previous experience for an IT or E-commerce company is preferred.
• Native German level, and fluent English
• Be an active listener and have good patience
• Be able to work in a fast passed environment
• Excellent all-round communication skills for both internal and external communication
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Advanced computer use, especially in Microsoft Office
• Ability to multitask and handle issues using good initiative.
• Higher education degree
If you believe your profile is suitable for this job, and you want to be in for a chance to work in one of the worlds leading business support companies, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.