- Contribute to the growth and the development of the company by managing and oversee the commercial aspects of the local stores, including the recruitment of a qualified sales staff.
- Make use of useful recruiting channels, tools, co-workers or personal skills in order to delineate job profiles and their many tasks.
- Have a good Knowledge of recruiting procedure and tactics.
- Manage and control the annual employees’ career development process.
- Take care and check the employees’ contracts and agreements, labour law issues, attendance records and monthly review for any attendance difficulties and payment schedule.
- By cooperating with the direction and executives services, oversee and control the cost of human resources.
- University Bachelor or Master Degree achieved.
- German or Swiss German native.
- French and English fluent, Italian would be a main feature.
- Minimum experience: two years in HR Retail’s area. This involves a full command of recruitment processes, administration and management roles.
- Good understanding of the Swiss labour law and payroll practices.
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment tools and processes.
- Soft skills: be communicative, reliable, adaptable and flexible.
- Be ambitious, working with the wish to enhance and make Career progresses.
If this job opportunity interests you and you believe to be the right candidate for this role, please contact and send your CV to email@example.com
Fresh data from the Bundesbank have revealed an interesting and surprising development: for the first time in the modern era, the UK has overtaken France to become Germany’s biggest global trade partner.