Probleme beim Einloggen

Hamburg English Pages

WELCOME to Hamburg English Pages! Expanding on the popular concept that has been online since January 2001. Main page: www.englishpages.de

Business Wanted & Offered
Nur für XING Mitglieder sichtbar 180 Degrees Consulting
The Hamburg Branch of 180 Degrees Consulting, the world's largest student-based consultancy for social enterprises and non-profits, is recruiting for its Executive Board. If you want to become our next HR, Marketing or Events & Finance Director, check our website for more information about who we are and what we do: http://180dc.org/hamburg
Kirsty Major Save 20% on my business English course if you book and buy in September!
It's a bit early to be talking about New Year's resolutions, but if your plan is to make progress and really use your business English in 2017, why not do the groundwork before 2016 is over?
My business English course takes 12 weeks and anyone who books and pays for the course in September can save 20% on any of the four course options. Just use AUTUMNLEAVES when you email me your enquiry, or enter it into the enquiry form on my website.
If you want to find out more about the course, there are pages in English and German . There are 12 modules for the 12 weeks and each module looks at a specific aspect of business English. At the end, you'll be able to feel more confident about using the telephone, contributing to meetings, writing emails and giving presentations in English, among other things.
With four months left of 2016, we can finish the course by the end of the year, so you can start the new year with the confidence to take your business English to the next level. (It doesn't have to be 12 consecutive weeks, so there's no problem if you need to have a week off.
Send me a message if you would like to know more or to book your place!

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "Hamburg English Pages"

• Gegründet: 24.09.2008
  • Mitglieder: 570
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 211
  • Marktplatz-Beiträge: 0