Problems logging in

English Lounge

Sitting on the couch, talking about the most eccentric, cold and aloof, weird and insane nation of the world and flamboyant personalities.

Inactive user What are you listening to right now?
This content is only available to logged-in members.
Carl Ellis WOW
Hi Guys,
Some of you know me from 2010 as the singer in Starlight Express. I have opened a school in Bochum Linden with my wife. It is very successful with many people showing interest and bringing their children. We like Germany and believe it or not we actually love the language. We speak little German now and day by day we are getting better. We love the logic of the language, however whenever we try to converse with German native speakers they always respond in English saying, " Oh it is only school English".
I decided to open up the school because i believe integration is key to the future success of this country. Being from a christian background I also believe that unity is an important factor . However i was very sad to hear Angela Merkel let out a statement that integration is not working. Integration is like friendship and friendships are hard to find and must be reciprocated from both sides.
We are having talks at the moment on how the city of Bochum can also help those children who want to learn English.
We would love al the support we can get.
1 more comment
Last comment:

Moderators

Moderator details

About the group: English Lounge

• Founded: 31/03/2006
  • Members: 8.512
  • Visibility: open
  • Comments: 205.453
  • Marketplace posts 0