Problems logging in

English Lounge

Sitting on the couch, talking about the most eccentric, cold and aloof, weird and insane nation of the world and flamboyant personalities.

Kirsty Major Podcast episode - 10 foods that you will find in the UK
In this episode of the English with Kirsty podcast, you can find out about 10 foods that you might come across in the UK. I've tried to choose ones with names that don't make it clear what's inside. If you want to try making these dishes yourself, click on the links on the show notes page to be taken to recipes on external sites.
https://englishwithkirsty.com/podcast/episode105
The English with Kirsty podcast can also be found on iTunes and Stitcher.
Only visible to XING members Paranoia vs. Trust....What?
This content is only available to logged-in members.
大路 马(Michael Ma) Wilhelm Fink Carla Ciarlantini-Krick
+172 more comments
Last comment:
Wilhelm Fink
Habit is a great deadener (Nietzsche), life is a delicate balance (Edward Albee), and not to be fixed by cobwebs we have to enter the open field with brightness and light, where perhaps the ultimate goal is to be seen. Do you know the ways to help a person develop lifelong internal controls, Tricia? It's possible to tackle the root causes of destiny?
E-mailing means for me shaking mistakes, give me a smile! The sentences running like uproard chickens. The reading of my poems by radio station Bremen has been entitled "to link what is not to be linked"
HALLOWEEN - - - bonfires burning bright pumpkin faces in the night i remember halloween dead cats hanging from poles little dead are out in droves, halloween candy apples and razor blades little dead are soon in graves i remember halloween this day anything goes burning bodies hanging from poles i remember halloween,
Children who suffer from A.D.D. suffer from low self-esteem, have difficulty relating to peers, and encounter problems in complying with rules at leading to conflict with parents. Some kids also have Tourette's syndrome (a disorder characterized by uncontrollable motor or verbal „tics“) and / or mood disorders including depression and anxiety.

Moderators

Moderator details

About the group: English Lounge

• Founded: 31/03/2006
  • Members: 8.512
  • Visibility: open
  • Comments: 205.452
  • Marketplace posts 0