Probleme beim Einloggen

Schweissen, verwandte Verfahren und alternative Fügetechniken

Eine Fachgruppe zu den Themen der „Füge-, Trenn- und Beschichtungstechnik“

Questions and Answers
David Rafols Seeking a method or additive to stabilize a thiol-ene lacquer
A global supplier of specialty chemicals with production sites on three continents is seeking how to stabilize a thiol-ene lacquer.
Desired outcome: A UV curable lacquer consisting of a thiol functional compound and an ene functional compound has a limited shelf life. We are after a method or additive to stabilize the lacquer in the can for at least 6 months, while still retaining a high reactivity, when the lacquer is applied and exposed to UV light.
This is a technology request published in Innoget.com *. To view the details of this request and contact directly with the applicant organization click on the link below http://tinyurl.com/6zfrlw5 #fb.
If you have any questions please contact Innoget.com at info@innoget.com.
*Innoget.com is a provider of Open Innovation services. Through the web site Innoget.com we connect our customers with companies and research institutions worldwide.
David Rafols Seeking: Solution for Heavy Metal and Toxin removal
A company is seeking a solution for Heavy Metal and Toxin removal.
Desired outcome: this company is seeking new technologies, methods or processes to enable the removal of heavy metals and toxins from waste streams in steel making. The waste produced during steel making contains many metal oxides and dioxins. The most toxic waste is when scrap is burned as this includes plastic, paint, etc.
This is a technology request published in Innoget.com *. To view the details of this request and contact directly with the applicant organization click on the link below http://tinyurl.com/68etv5f#fb.
If you have any questions please contact Innoget.com at info@innoget.com.
*Innoget.com is a provider of Open Innovation services. Through the web site Innoget.com we connect our customers with companies and research institutions worldwide.
Sheila Thomas Buttering or Buffering?
Are "Buttering” and “Buffering” synonyms in English usage?
Stephan Kallee
+2 weitere Kommentare
Letzter Kommentar:
Sheila Thomas
Thank you for these notes, Stephan. Looking in the Weldasearch database, I find over a hundred references to 'buttering' and only 6 papers where "buffering' was used in much the same context, and they are all from German sources!
Damien Morton trying to identify a welding machine
Hello,
I am new to this group. I have been researching technologies for welding thin plastic films under CNC control.
On WIkipedia, there is a photo of a rotary ultrasonic welding machine, but the maker/brand of the machine is cropped out of the photo. The Person who uploaded the photo is someone who frequents this group.
If anyone can help me identify the maker of this machine, it would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Damien