Probleme beim Einloggen
Crystal Vernon Did you know where many Americans spend there holidays?
Dear Group Members,
I realized that my country - Belize - ist not really well known in Europe. Bordered by Mexico in the north, Guatemala in the south and the wonderful Caribbean Sea in the east this is a very small but interesting country in Central America, formerly known as British Honduras. Belize has a diverse society, comprising many cultures and languages.The main language of its 300 000 people is English, many of them speak Spanish as well. The main income of Belize is from the tourism.
Tourists coming to Belize enjoy:
The longest barrier reef in this hemisphere, home to the Great Blue Hole, hundreds of islands, snorkel and dive locations, hundreds of ancient Maya sites both excavated and jungle-covered as well as lush tropical rainforest with many species of birds, and exotic tropical flora and fauna.
Many reasons to visit Belize ... let me know when you have plans to travel to my wonderful country - I am sure I can assist you in finding your dream vacation spots and make you feel at home away from home.
I would love to answer questions about my home country and of course the great offers we have for people which are ready for going to the next level in their life - owning a successful business in the Caribbean which is the financial base for a life in paradise! Check out http://BuyBusinessInParadise.com for that.
Kind regards from Belize City, Belize, Central America
Crystal
Andrea Franziska Jesser PEACEFUL HOLIDAYS
Hi everybody,
just to present myself .... details are to be found in my profile .... I'd like to direct folLowing words to everybody as best wishes for those days, that we are passing through right now.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.
--Reinhold Niebuhr -
¡ ¡ ¡ ALL BEST BLESSINGS FOR 2009 AND LOOKING FORWARD TO MEET YOU ! ! !
Andrea Franziska Jesser

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "America Unlimited"

• Gegründet: 27.02.2008
  • Mitglieder: 683
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 103