Probleme beim Einloggen
Jens Ullrich Recruiting for a "Head of Sales West Coast"
Krannich Solar are one of the globally leading distributors of solar systems.
For our Team in Oceanside, CA we are looking for a "Head of Sales West Coast" (with the mid-term opportunity to be promoted into the CEO role).
For further info please see:
Nur für XING Mitglieder sichtbar position for Senior Director - R&D - Automotive (Germany)
Our client is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components for the industrial, consumer, communications, computing and automotive markets.
Overall responsibilities
The senior director R&D is heading all global R&D activities for the Automotive Business Unit (BU). The person is overall responsible for the timely and cost efficient execution of all R&D projects and programs. The senior director’s teams are presently located at the following sites: 2 in Germany and Chennai, India.
Key areas of responsibilities
Understanding the BUs overall strategy, s/he develops the specific global R&D strategy for the BU as well as the implementation plan. After approval of the overall goals be the VP/GM of the BU s/he then sets specific goals for each departments to fit in with the plan and makes sure the implementation is executed. S/he is responsible for budgeting and controlling R&D costs which includes internal as well as external resources. S/he defines and continuously optimizes his/her organization to meet the business goals. S/he implements and drives a continuous improvement program to improve the efficiency of the product definition and development process. S/he is responsible for the BUs IP and Re-Use strategy.
Responsibilities includes the following functional areas:
System Design, Circuit Design, Layout, CAD support and tools, software design, Verification, Application, Design methodology, Project management, Test development.
In alignment with the Marketing team, defines the next generation products and associated technologies (IPs, semiconductor technology, packages, test strategy,….). Assures proper support of Marketing especially during the definition of the product roadmaps and the design-in process as well as product engineering with respect to cost optimizations and complaint handling.
PhD, MSc, BSc in Engineering, Electronics of Physics
• At least 8 years in design and/or engineering of semiconductor products
• Background in Automotive business preferred
• International and intercultural experience preferred
• Management of large cross functional organizational units
• Excellent English and German language knowledge
For more information please contact:
Silke Mueller Looking for a Job in Consulting, Marketing or Tourism
Looking for a Job in Consulting, Marketing or Tourism
Dear Group members,
I am looking for a Job in Consulting and Marketing in San Francisco and Silicon Valley.
Especially in Marketinganalysis, feasable studies, and branchmarketing. I gained some experience in these fields with real projects during studies (resume). After I finished studies last year I started to work as an inhouse consultant. My responsibilities are reorganizing workprocesses and coaching the emloyees to create an easier workflow.
During my studies I really loved to work with statistic programms (SPSS) and creating reports for the customers and present the results. I would love to start working in this business.
The same counts for tourism. My second major was tourism (hospitality). We also had some real projects as consultants in this field. I enjoyed dealing with tourism because one of my hobbies is travelling.
So if you offer a job in consulting, marketing and / or tourism I would be glad to hear from you.
I am also willing to introduce myself in person if you would like to get to know me in person. I would be available starting in January 2012.
Please don't hasitate to contact me.
Best regards from Germany.
Holger Siegwart JOB: Administrative / Office Assistant for German-American Law Firm (Burlingame)
SIEGWART GERMAN AMERICAN LAW is a seeking a motivated, dependable administrative/office assistant.
This is a part-time permanent position with the potential to turn into full-time in our new San Francisco Airport office located in Burlingame.
To find out more about our practice please visit
The ideal candidate is personable, reliable, and detail oriented, with excellent communication, organization, computer, and multi-tasking skills. Typical responsibilities include a variety of tasks such as answering phone calls, maintaining client files, databases and calendar, preparing correspondence with clients and other professionals, providing clerical assistance to attorney, and performing additional general administrative duties.
You must have working knowledge of MS Word, and Excel, and have the ability to learn other software. Law firm experience is not required if you are trainable and eager to learn.
Fluency in German is a plus.
To apply for the position, please forward a cover letter, your resume and salary expectations via email ONLY to Due to the high volume of applicants, we appreciate your communication via e-mail only. Thank you.
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "German American Business Association"

• Gegründet: 16.12.2004
  • Mitglieder: 985
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 16