Probleme beim Einloggen
Theresa Hoffman Looking to recruit a SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER/CLIENT ADVISOR - BELGIAN MARKET
PRIVATE BANKING – BELGIAN MARKET: If you are ready for a unique challenge in a truly international environment, this may be the job for you. My Client is a renowned Private- and Investment Bank from Luxembourg. To further strengthen and grow their Belgian PB and WM Business, we are looking for a seasoned and charismatic Banker with strong client relationship management and proven acquisition skills. The position is based in Luxembourg. A detailed job description is available. Please contact me directly at: job-x-change@t-online.de. I look forward to it. Theresa
Theresa Hoffman Looking to recruit various IT Professionals
Dear Fellow Members,
If you are a talented IT professional looking to make your next move, speak/write English as well as French fluently, we have a number of challenges which could motivate your interest.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience, who are keen to progress their career within a large international financial organization with a range of different requirements. In this context we are looking to recruit:
a) Senior Enterprise Architect (m/f)
b) Application Software Engineer-Enterprise Content Management (m/f)
c) IT Security Officer (m/f)
d) Application Software Engineer-Front-end Application (m/f)
e) Middleware Expert (m/f)
Place of work will be Luxembourg City.
Job descriptions for the respective vacancies are available upon request. My direct e-mail address is: job-x-change@t-online.de
I look forward to hear from you in confidence.
Many thanks, Theresa
kinsley Lee Looking for the business planning manager at the Belgium for S/W company.
[Title : Planning for the foreign investment and service business.]
[Resonsibility]
- Planning for the new products for service at Europe area and cowork for the developing, service localization.
- The role for the project manager.
- Laison work between the HQ and local members(marketing and sales)
- Looking for the strategic partner, carry out the excuting the planning and strategic investiment.
[Qualification]
- Must have the good communication ability in English and Korean.
- A candidate who can communicate with the other european language will be preferred.
- A candidate has the good understanding for the European and Korean culture.
- A candidate who has the experience for the programming, PM, QC, etc. will be preferred.
[Company]
- HQ is locacted in Korea.
[Contact]
- Kinsley Lee
- Tel:+82-70-7101-8412
- Email:kwoonlee(at)naver.com
Nur für XING Mitglieder sichtbar Customer Service Representative (f/m) Belgium, car2go Europe GmbH
We are seraching for a motivated Customer Service Representative (f/m) for Belgium. Please find more Details here:
We are happy to receive your application! Or share it with friends :)

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "XING Belgium"

• Gegründet: 01.01.2005
  • Mitglieder: 1.100
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 44