Probleme beim Einloggen
Eric Dreier brief self-intro
Apparently, I go second then.
I first went to New Zealand after my studies in Germany, which I finished in 2005. I went there for an English course at the UO Language Centre and ended up doing my Master's in Information Science there.
My background was and is ICT and I am currently working for Cisco Systems in Amsterdam (Netherlands). Before that, I have been working in R&D in electronics for a couple of years. In addition to that, I was also working a short period of time for a consulting firm, and for EWEtel in Oldenburg and HanseNet in Hamburg.
I came back to Europe in 2007 after having stayed in Dunedin for 2 years, and I figured pretty soon that I would like to return to Dunedin. So, if there is anyone out there who thinks there is a job that might be interesting, don't hesitate to contact me.
I will eventually graduate on the 3rd of May this year. Everybody who is still in Dunedin, if you want to meet, just drop me a line. I will be there from the 28th of April until the 9th of May
Cheers for now,
Eric
Jorit Nühs First Introduction
Hi there,
as the moderator of this new group I guess I have to do the first personal introduction.
The first time I came to the wonderful town of Dunedin was in 2003 and I had no idea then that I would come back eventually and study there! But as it turns out I came back in January 2007 to start the MBA program at the University of Otago and I am now nearly finished with it - "just" have to write my final master thesis now. My business background is ICT with a special focus on speech recognition and following the MBA I am either looking for a job in this area or in one of the many areas we covered during the program, especially environmental consulting.
Anyway I just can recommend the MBA program with the small class size and demanding program and if you need further information about this program just post your questions.
I hope this group will flourish and become a great place to share information about the oldest University in New Zealand.
Cheers
Jorit

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "Alumni of the University of Otago, New Zealand"

• Gegründet: 26.03.2008
  • Mitglieder: 141
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 4