• Strong geological background with seismic interpretation skills, 8+ years
• User of PETREL, GeoFrame (IESX, Charisma, CPS3, Well Pix etc.) and Hampson Russell.
• Accomplished skills in basin analysis, resource definition, prospect generation, and workstation proficiency / seismic interpretation.
• Previous experience of working assets in Russia (West Siberia and Timano-Pechora basins with other E&P operators.)Education:
Minimum education: BS in Geosciences. Advanced degree preferredLanguages:
• Fluent English, native Russian.
• Permanent work in Moscow office
• Local contract
Functions and duties
• Undertake regional work working closely within an exploration team and generating new ideas / play concepts and drillable prospects.
• Validate and integrate geological & geophysical data and ensure consistency of the analysis, interpretation and synthesis of same.
• Interact with other technical specialists to evaluate petroleum systems and perform play analysis and prospect evaluation.
• Perform reserves assessment and geological risk analysis.
• Well log correlation at regional and field / prospect scale;
• Prospect generation evaluation and ranking.
• Participate in data rooms as part of a multidisciplinary team performing technical assessments of new exploration business opportunities.
• Take part in technical meetings with partners where joint studies are performed.
• Projects manage and lead multi-disciplinary teams if required.
• Provide appropriate workflow guidance and mentoring less experienced staff.
• Interface with internal / external support teams.
• Shared responsibility for partner and governmental relations.
• Written and verbal reporting and appropriate presentation.
all cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Completions Manager for Oil Well Equipment QC / QA Houston, Texas email@example.com Relocation assistance offered within USA to move to Houston. Only US citizen will be considered The Company: Chronos Consulting's client offers engineering, quality assurance and training solutions designed to reduce the risk of structural & mechanical failure for downhole drilling equipment for oil & gas projects around the world. This is an exciting time to join as the company continues to expand. This is a newly created role to manage the development and growth of a completions equipment QA/QC business line. You will be facilitating the integration of the business line through cooperation with Technical Services management, Engineering and Sales, increasing the volume and scope of work for managed accounts. The Role: Reporting to the Vice President, you will: Develop market, forecasting and growth assessments and targets for the Completions business unit Identify existing client concerns/quality issues related to their completions operations. Drive the development, staffing and implementation for the training and delivery of QA/QC services pertaining to completions equipment including: production casing, frac sleeves, packers, casing/tubing hangers, screens, and more. Create completions specific training and testing for technicians and formalize and implement appropriate training, standardized job processes, standardized and consistent deliverables and client interaction for Project Managers and Technicians. Forecast future service requirements and staffing needs and oversee the development of Project Managers and their assigned client accounts Manage the distribution and growth of client accounts Provide annual performance evaluations and career development guidance to Project Managers The Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with 5 - 10 years experience working in a quality, operations or engineering capacity with well completions equipment is a must Demonstrated management and leadership experience Strong interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication skills Travel up to 25% both domestically with some