Our Senior C ++ developer will be available since 24 August. He is ready to become a remote member of your team and start working at your project. We are an IT nearshoring company in Ukraine, Kharkov. The developer is supposed to work under your control in our office.
Summary: Total of 8 years of software development experience in delivering large-scale high quality, performance-critical software.
• Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming; Structured Design and Programming;
• Experience in all phases of software development life-cycle as a member of a software development team;
• Extensive experience in network and wireless simulation using OPNET Modeler.
• Operating Systems: Windows/NT/95/98/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux, MS-DOS;
• Programming languages: C, C++, Perl,Python,Java, Visual Basic, Tcl/Tk, Assembly 80*86, Pascal, Basic, Visual C++ 6.0/NET/NET 2003/NET 2005, MFC;
• Network protocols: DOCSIS 1.0/1.1,WLAN IEEE 802.11/a/b/e/g/n, WiMAX IEEE 802.16d/e, TCP/IP, Ethernet, ADSL,VoIP, MANET;
• Simulation tools: OPNET Modeler 7.0 B – 12.0 A PL2, OPNET Wireless Module 10.0 –12.0A PL2, Extend v 4.3;
• Experience in Real-Time application development and Security Algorithms implementation.
• Extensive experience in combination of external operational C and C++ source code with OPNET Modeler.
Excellent problem solving skills. Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Experience in working with marketing and customers, gathering requirements, and delivering complete requirements documents.
Expertise: Program Optimization, Quality of Service, System Engineering, Networking algorithms, Program Analysis, Abstract Interpretation
Please turn to me to get his resume.