Probleme beim Einloggen
Christian Krupitzer Drivers and Hurdles of Enterprise Microblogging
Hi,
I'm a Master student of the University of Mannheim and writing my master thesis about Enterprise Microblogging.
For my research I'm doing a survey (https://www.soscisurvey.de/emb/). If you are interested, don't hesistate to participate and share the link.
Thank you in advance. Cheers,
Christian Krupitzer
Anastasia Novikova Survey: Electronic collaboration (PM) tools used in your Agile project
You are working in Agile team. It may be distributed or co-located – doesn't matter. Do you use electronic tools to track your project? Which? By tracking we mean both back-log and sprint tasks. And main question is why you've chosen this tool?
Please, fill separately for each team you are involved (of course, if answers are different ;)
Please find a few minutes to check the survey - we will share the results with you in return! http://goo.gl/r0SMd
Torben Rick Impressive interactive video campaign on YouTube ..........
Impressive interactive video campaign on YouTube
Desperados, a French-brewed pale lager flavored with tequila, has created one of the most impressive YouTube social media marketing efforts I’ve seen.
<Link gelöscht>
Best wishes/Mit besten Grüßen/Med venlig hilsen
Torben Rick
Thomas Rose
Dieser Thread wurde geschlossen. Lieber Torben, bitte spammen sie woanders – oder gar nicht mehr.
Dieser Beitrag kann nicht mehr kommentiert werden.
Torben Rick Is social networks key to improved customer relations and product development ...........
Akio Morita, co-founder of Sony, once said:
“We don’t ask customers what they want – we tell them what they want.”
I’ll take his word for it, since Mr. Morita actual has developed very successful products.
Much is being written about the impact that new communication technologies and channels. The deeper question is: Will these new communication channels actually force material changes not just in the way companies market their products but in the strategies and operations they use to develop and build those products as well?
<Link gelöscht>
Best wishes/Mit besten Grüßen/Med venlig hilsen
Torben Rick
Thomas Pfeiffer: Bitte nutzen Sie für plumpe Eigenwerbung ihr eigenes Blog. Danke.
Dieser Beitrag kann nicht mehr kommentiert werden.

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "Microblogging"

• Gegründet: 10.02.2009
  • Mitglieder: 1.773
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 1.410