Probleme beim Einloggen

Recruiter Community

Die Recruiter Community ist exklusiv für Mitarbeiter im Recruiting, die mit mind. 50 % ihrer Tätigkeit operativ im Recruiting aktiv sind.

Introductions
Mohammad Moezzi Mohammad Moezzi MHRM from the Gold Coast
Hi all members of the RC Group,
My name is Mohammad Moezzi from the Gold Coast. I have a solid recruitment, customer service and administration background. I have also extensive knowledge in industries such as Education, Tourism, Hospitality and Professional Services.
The areas of my expertise are:
Strategic Sourcing
Internal marketing
Market research
Application development
Performance metrics
Strategic communications
Recruitment advertising
Marketing Strategy
At a personal level, I am a semi pro soccer player and also passionate about tennis and basketball. I enjoy camping, rafting and surfing in the coast. And enjoy a few drinks and barbie with friends on the weekend.
Please feel free to contact me should you wish to network. I look forward learning and sharing updates with you :)
You can also check my personal webpage on:
http://about.me/MohammadMoezzi
Cheers!
Doug Adamson Introduction
Dear Group
I am pleased to be accepted and look forward to networking with you!
I have been in the recruitment industry for over 10 years and in 2011 became part of a Recruitment 2 Recruitment business that I have worked with succesfully over the years as a candidate and client.
I joined Xing having been using LinkedIn for several years and through suggestion from candidates and clients I work with in Europe
If I can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to ask!
Kind Regards
Doug Adamson
SAS Global Solutions
doug@sasrec.com
+44 77 000 9100