Problems logging in

International SAP Projects

International SAP Projects & Permanent Jobs will offer Companies the opportunity to post their SAP Projects and Permanent Jobs.

Louise Alexander Stellenangebot als SAP PP Berater - von bis zu 100,000 Euro - Deutschlandweit
Meine Kunde, ein sehr wohlbekanntes Beratungshaus sucht momentan nach einem SAP PP Berater (m/w) für eine Inhouse Festanstellung.
Angeboten
• ein hervorragendes Gehalt von bis zu 100,000 Euro
• 40% Reisetätigkeit und der Rest REMOTE
• Sehr interessante Projekte bei großen internationalen Klienten
• Geschäftswagen
Das sollten Sie mitbringen:
• Mindestens 1 Jahr Erfahrung als SAP PP Berater
• Erfahrung mit SAP PP Roll out / Implementierung Projekte
• Customising Erfahrung ist sehr wichtig
• Sehr gutes Deutsch (B2) und gutes English
• Reisebereitschaft (40 %)
Das erwartet Sie:
• Verantwortlich für Customising SAP PP
• Mitarbeit an SAP PP Rollout und Implementierung projekte
• Konzeption, Durchführung und Nachbereitung von Workshops
• Teilprojektleitung
Bei Interesse senden Sie bitte Ihren Lebenslauf an louise@pertemps-erp.co.uk oder rufen Sie mich einfach unter 0044 29200 20651 an.
Connor McCumesky SAP FI Consultant - Energize Recruitment
Recruiting exclusively for a very interesting SAP FI role, S/4HANA preparation.
Please contact me directly so I can share detailed information.
Connorm@energizerec.com
Only visible to XING members KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE WORTH!
I tend to believe that one of the most sensitive part in recruitment is discussing salary expectations. Of course we are all in this game for money and your salary should be estimated based on your unique skillset.
As a permanent SAP Consultant your skills allow you to negociate better payments on a niche market. That should give a good perspective if you're currently looking for your best options out there.
Please feel free to contact me if you're interested of finding out more about the German market and our most suitable permanent and freelancing roles for you.
I'd like to be "disturbed" at l.zagoni@utechnology.com with your most recent CV, stating as well your availability and level of German language.
#sap #sapabap #saphana #sapfiori #saperp #sapimplementation #sapcrm #saphcm #saphr #sapbasis #developers #consultants #germany #german #deutsche
Only visible to XING members SAP OPPORTUNITIES IN GERMANY!!!
Happy Friday everyone!!!
We have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic SAP Consultants to join some of the biggest clients on the German market. Permanent positions are well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in SAP and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
If this sounds useful, please get in touch or send your most up-to-date CV at l.zagoni@utechnology.com
#saphana #german #abap #sapbasis #sapbi #saperp #sapimplementation #sapapo #sapsolutions #sapfiori