Probleme beim Einloggen

TYPO3 Enterprise Content Management System

official group: TYPO3 CMS is the most widely used Enterprise CMS, providing the basis for websites, intranets and web & mobile app.

Jamie Jasper-Ware New Freelance Front-end Opportunity Dresden
I am currently working with a key client based in Dresden who are on the lookout for 2 TYPO3 developers to join their newly build team.
The initial contract term is 6 months with a scope to work for the next 3 years based on projected completion. Great opportunity to work for a well known business using pure TYPO3 stack. You will also need to speak fluent German and 100% remote. I this sounds interesting or could be suitable for someone you know then please get in touch on my Xing profile or on Jamie.Jasper-Ware@darwinrecruitment.com. I watches waiting for any successful referrals.
Nur für XING Mitglieder sichtbar Official TYPO3 Association Survey "TYPO3 & eCommerce"
Hallo all,
at the moment the TYPO3 Association runs a survey "TYPO3 & eCommerce". Every member of the T3A should have got a personal invitation in their inbox.
Please participate in the survey soon, because it closes on 16th December 2016 at 23:59 (CET).
If you are missing your invitation, are still not at T3A member (and want to become one) or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Boris
--
Boris Hinzer
Member of the TYPO3 Expert Advisory Board
+49 (0) 151 - 12 40 60 90
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: typo3.org
Thomas Doliwa an absolute frehman is looking for friendly assistance
Hello World,
after 30 years in the printing industry I have gone back to university to study "technical communication" to be ready for a changing world. I got excited about the opportunities of the internet and I am heading to make this my area of work in the upcoming years.
BUT: I just started to collect know-how and experience from scratch, so I am an absolut beginner. Well, everybody started like this so I am not worried at all. It would be great to find friends here which would be willing to answer all the questions which I will have while I discover TYPO3 step by step.
So I hope to meet a few helpful people here and I am looking forward to the communication within that community.
With my best regards
Thomas Doliwa
Beth Mayhew When you have complex processes, a plethora of content, multiple systems and you need to add human insight, what's the solution?
Join AIIM's Director, Market Intelligence Doug Miles on Thursday, 31 July [2:00 PM British Time] for the live Webinar "Realising the True Promise of ECM – Using Content to Drive the Next Step in Your Workflows".
Doug will be using new AIIM research to take an in-depth look at how automating the right processes, applying the right analysis, and involving the right people, you can create the best case outcome.
There's no charge to attend this live event, and you'll receive a full copy of the new research.
Some key findings from the research include:
1. For 51% of the organisations polled, half or more of their business processes are not straightforward or predictable.
2. Increasing customer expectations for speed of response is the biggest pain point (44%).
3. 58% consider their case handling system to be vital or very important to their customer experience management. For 67% it is vital or very important for legal and regulatory compliance.
4. The biggest benefits cited by users are faster and more consistent customer response and faster end-to-end process times.
5. The biggest issue with current solutions is lack of a single view of the customer due to parallel storage of data in multiple systems.

Events dieser Gruppe

Alle Events

Moderatoren

Infos zu den Moderatoren

Über die Gruppe "TYPO3 Enterprise Content Management System"

• Gegründet: 24.08.2004
  • Mitglieder: 10.093
  • Sichtbarkeit: offen
  • Kommentare: 8.189